CAW M134 Minigun

orca

It's a shame that so many things have gone in to a 'buyers market's sort of situation, whereas the £ exchange rate being so rubbish meansairsoft stuff keeps getting more expensive. It seems every time any retailer runs out of some item, the price goes up a good 10% or so when they get more stock in. Take a look at the TM M4 SOPMOD, £450 on Z1, yeah it's a great AEG and probably damn expensive to make/develop but that's quite a price tag considering it's about $500 on most HK sites.

It's a shame that so many things have gone in to a 'buyers market's sort of situation, whereas the £ exchange rate being so rubbish meansairsoft stuff keeps getting more expensive. It seems every time any retailer runs out of some item, the price goes up a good 10% or so when they get more stock in. Take a look at the TM M4 SOPMOD, £450 on Z1, yeah it's a great AEG and probably damn expensive to make/develop but that's quite a price tag considering it's about $500 on most HK sites.

I have just perched a TM M4 SOPMOD + 4 mags and 1 battery and at the time (1 week ago) it was only about £13 more to buy from the UK vs. buying from HK and paying all the shipping and tax charges. So no there’s not that much of a saving to be made and in some cases its more.

Hurricane 553 HOLO SIGHT

UK delivered from fire support £135

HK delivered from red wolf $192.99 / £135.44 (this is even before you add the CC or PayPal exchange rate and custom tax to it)

So no, the price in the UK shops is not that bad at the moment.

I worded that post badly....

I wasn't meaning to imply that importing your own purchases is a better idea than buying from the UK, I've very rarely bought any airsoft stuff from overseas, and haven't done it for a long while currently. Even when I did it was small accessories/batteries and the like and thta was before the VCRA. I just think it's a shame that UK retailers are having to put up their own prices because of the exchange rate being the way it is.

Speaking as someone who has his heart set on an M134 (money/sense , i know) and has been following recent developments and prices for a while now i was a bit taken aback by Zeroones pricing of this one!

As someone else pointed out, you can get an echo one, or creation M134 for well under £3000.

And having Zeroone then asking an additional £400 (399 - you're not fooling anyone!) for the "barrel extension" just made me laugh!

oh, BTW, the same gun is up on RSOV WITH barrel extension (sadly one item only -so by the time my M134 fund is full it'll most probably be gone :( ) for $3125 (currently £2209? according to XE.com

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3351

So from Rsov its $3446.34 with P&P (useing the 10% off)

EX = £2,408.55

PayPal charge 2% exchange rate = £2456.72

Duty at 4.4% = £2564.81

Tax at 15% = £2949.53

PF fee £13.5

In the UK at £2963.04

So thats a good grand less than Zero One :blink:

Or you can get the one from Action Hobbys for £3300

Archived