VFC Dummy Bolt

Revenge Seeker

Nope. I ordered a full stock sidefolder for my DBoys RK02 for that exact reason.

have you seen the stocks yet? I got mine the other day and its very nice. its even got the izzy mark on the stock like the real ones. fits my vfc aksu and kalash rk03 very nicely. makes me want to buy another so I can have one for each gun. I have yet to open it up to see what kind of space there is though.

have you seen the stocks yet? I got mine the other day and its very nice. its even got the izzy mark on the stock like the real ones.

Not yet, I ordered about a week ago. I'm glad DBoys is replicating the trades, they even did that on their doublestack mag (surprised the hell out of me!). Post up about the space, I'm gonna see about a custom battery when mine shows up.

• 1 year later...
Anybody knows where i can buy a tourniquet ?

...probably not in a year-old dead thread there sir

I'm certain that with the tiniest bit of effort and searching of the online shops you should be able to find the item you seek, perhaps 'Russian Mania Workshop' ? http://www.russianmaniaworkshop.com/testblog//

I don't know I'm not much of a Russianophile (?)

But I'm pretty certain that reviving a year old dead thread isn't the answer mate :)

Archived