Small submachine gun thigh holsters

H.U.N.K

I'm looking for a thigh holster to holster my monster MP5k, I've found a couple however these are overseas and I'm really looking to buy one from the UK. Does anyone know of any potential thigh holsters I can google or even any they know of on any UK sites?

Thanks.

P.s. On a sidenote, what does ordering overseas involve? Do I absolutely need a paypal account or is it just as straightforward as paying with a card?

No holster designed To fit an MP7 is gonna fit any lind of MP5.

Mag position and foregrip make it impossible.

These 2 issues make it very unlikely that any conventional holster will hold an MP5k, and especially not a loaded one.

FWIW, the MP5 shoulder holster is just a flat strap of nylon that the gun lies along and which then has more strips of material to wrap around the gun in various places and secure it. It's pretty easy to remove within a few seconds but it takes a minute or more to replace it.

If I remember correctly there were a group of similar minded airsofters on arnies (wanting a mp5k holster I mean). They had a petition to get eagle industries or a similar high end company to produce their old mp5k thigh holster again. I remember the company agreed to do it. Try a search on here and see if you can find the old thread. Maybe somebody will sell you theirs.

A guy on Hkpro sells them. You are going to have to see what kind of payment he wants. Alot of times they wont take paypal because it is anti-gun, you might need to find a US person to be the middleman. They are usually 85 before shipping

I found that one of the Blackhawk Weapons Catches worked well as a belt mounted MP5K holster. I think it was version 2 of the Weapnos Catch. Basically, secure the velcro over the trigger guard, in between the mag and the grip, and it'll work well.

do you know a name, or email ?

A guy on Hkpro sells them. You are going to have to see what kind of payment he wants. Alot of times they wont take paypal because it is anti-gun, you might need to find a US person to be the middleman. They are usually 85 before shipping

i just looked at my mk23 holster milspec holster and thoreticaly it is large enough to fit an mp5k under the following assumptions

1) the cocking handle is removed

2) the fore sight is removed

3) there is no mag in the gun

4) the mp5k foregrip is modded to remove the vert vrip and that silly little spike thing at the front

Archived