AirsoftMart.net

FireKnife

Now i have just done a search for the HFC Desert Eagle only to find that one UK place does have it in stock.

Thats AirsoftMart.net.

But what i want to know is has anyone had any previous problems with them, or any examples of exceptional customers service etc.

Since i haven't seen any thing about them i thought to ask for opinions first.

'FireKnife'

I've used them a few times before the old VCRB kicked in and they were very good, sadly the last 2 times i tried to order from them the items were out of stock (both showing as in stock, both showing as in stock still after the orders were cancelled ¬_¬) but they did email me very quickly and cancelled and refunded the orders straight away so its not all bad. Probably best to just email them first to make sure they do have it in ;)

Used them twice and after my second order I remembered why I had vowed to avoid them forever after my first.

My first order was delayed repeatedly whilst they made up their minds whether they had the items in stock or not which changed as regularly as the winds. After much fuss they finally decided they would dispatch my order that day. I phoned back a week later and was told there was no record of my order on their system at all.

The second order was dispatched, took a while but nothing compared to my first experience. Nothing arrived, I was told the items had been posted and had been lost in the post, this I don't mind too much, it happens to everyone. However Airsoftmart then refused to refund me until they had been reimbursed themselves, I spent a few days disputing this and the eventually promised to refund me later that day. The refund wasn't put through so I called again and was told again the refund would be put through later that day, this time I asked for a call back once this had been done. The next day I called again and after I explained my problem they hung up on me.

I finally gave up on their "customer service" and contacted trading standards who advised this practice was illegal this, along with me going public on another forum, caused them to eventually refund me after over 2 months.

I asked for some sort of explanation and received an extremely rude email stating the issue had been resolved and I hadn't lost any money so I had no grounds for complaint.

I have never had so much trouble with any other company airsoft related or not and that's from somebody who has worked collecting long term unpaid debts from companies.

I'm sorry, what?

I'm pretty sure that shorty USA is a completely different shop. As in, one is shorty USA, the other is airsoftmart.

Kinda like saying airsoftscotland and redwolf are the same shop.

They're not even on the same continent....

:lol: Pwned

Light_Hazard, did you even read the thread or look at the link to airsoft mart before you posted? Also you sig is too big, 100 x 400px is the limit ;)

Read Thread

Understand Thread

Post In Thread

Not

Post In Thread

Not Understand Thread

Probably Never Read The Thread

:P

Ive looked at using them in the past, pre UKARA time and their website made my eyes bleed, so i didnt bother. I still see they use the same site and a really low selection of products at a not so decent price.

my eyes still bleed.

Archived