CA CQB

CQBCool.jpg

I am currently running a CQB at about 29 - 30 rounds a second.

AUSTINSMITHAUSTIN.jpg

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=741159364.wav

With...

Systema Turbo Motor

SP110

4700 MAH Elite 9.6V Battery

GearboxInternals.jpg

I am just curious if this is typical for a turbo motor? I was running a 150 with some helicals on the turbo for a month, maybe that could have wore it down a bit.

I just replaced the trigger with a new one, also replaced the motor plugs and wired it with deans straight through. The only variables I see are in the battery (which is two weeks old) and the motor (which is not two weeks old).

Okay Thanks, I am just wondering if this is common with most Turbo motor users.

Around my part of the airsoft community (the south) most people just throw a lipo in there and call it a day. They don't really take the time to figure anything out, much less buy a 90 dollar motor. So I have no one to compare this too or talk to about it. Even the shop owners around here down on Systema motors, say they suck, etc.

Well, the CNC'd endcap is a terrible design choice and the pinions appear to be made from cheese, but otherwise the systema motors are fine. Way overpriced, mind, I've heard wonderfull things about the G&P motors (I thing its them, anyway :P), same performance, fraction of the price.

If I were you, I'd check the piston for damage and make sure you're not getting any premature engagement. A MOSFET would also be pretty handy, as it'd protect your trigger contacts from damage, and probably give you a wee bit of extra ROF.

If I were you, I'd check the piston for damage and make sure you're not getting any premature engagement.

Piston is pretty amazing, no wear at all.

Not sure about the mosfet, I have seen those blow at games before. Resulting in the subject's gun being completely useless.

Unless they have some kind of circuit trip?

yeh infected does them also see the video in my link for mosfet

30 rps is very fast mine does 32 rps but thats on a complete £400 Pro win Gearbox yours is a standard ca :( not fair

yes 25 to 28 rps on a systema turbo is standard anything higher is high end complete custom gearboxs like mine,

Go to 6min 27 seconds to see my high speed Viking m4 which is 26 rps on a systema turbo and random internals i had lying around

Well, the CNC'd endcap is a terrible design choice and the pinions appear to be made from cheese, but otherwise the systema motors are fine. Way overpriced, mind, I've heard wonderfull things about the G&P motors (I thing its them, anyway :P), same performance, fraction of the price.

If I were you, I'd check the piston for damage and make sure you're not getting any premature engagement. A MOSFET would also be pretty handy, as it'd protect your trigger contacts from damage, and probably give you a wee bit of extra ROF.

G&P M120 I think. Mine isn't quite as fast as a Turbo or Guarder revolution, but if it lasts longer than either I have a new high speed motor. The Turbos are fine while they work, and the Guarder has slightly better performance at higher speeds (i.e. 40rps), but neither are any good for high speed set-ups in the long run. I've got through 2 Turbos and 3 Guarders (cos they're nice and cheap!), and now use the M120. Way too early to decide anything on the reliability front, but performance wise they are 80% of what a Turbo is, which in the age of LiPoly and ever higher capacity NiMh cells. Isn’t much of an issue. And a few quid cheaper than a Guarder too!

Archived