New member to the forums... Just saying Hi

m3nf

Hi everyone, I have been looking around the last few days of sites and place on airsoft, and come across this place and your main site.

I totally new to this sport and wanted to learn more and hopefully soon join up to a club so i can start learning more.

Being totally new to this i guess later on i need some support from people who know whats what...

Anyways i thought i would tell ya a little about myself.......

Well my names Mathew (yes with the 1 "t" in it tongue.gif ) and as above live in Cosham, i only moved here a few months ago from Gosport. I am happily married with 3 children, if ya can call them that (monsters is more like it) and recently gave up my job a 8 years to allow my wife to start a life while i stay at home with the kids. (Don't recommend it to anyone lol )

I just order my first gun, nothing to costly to get the idea of it all. It all turned up today and been making the most of the stops in the lovely English weather by setting up my targets i got and firing some rounds off.

I brought myself Sig Sauer P2022 Clear, so far its been a great learner as it fire a great range and has amazing accuracy, just playing in the garden from about 10-15 metre, yes i got a short garden, planned on testing when better weather by opening the patio doors fully and taking shots from my kitchen which add a good 8 more to it smile.gif

Anyways i been already looking at buying my next stage gun, Jing Gong 'Thunder Maul' mid-range AEG which should be ok to use when i plan to move up to joining a club in a few months when i can sort more things out.

Mathew - M3NF

Thanks for the welcome all, yer i guess the thunder maul isn't the best but i read some great reviews on it from alot of different sites, but i do not plan to keep it forever, only so i can get myself learning more and practising more on how to take apart, i rather not mess up a costly gun quiet yet hehe.

As for a fan of GITS, could you explain as not sure what you mean, from searches i get the impression handguns, in which case, not really, but it is something again to learn on until i fell ready for something more. I plan to hire a gun until i know more and then get a new cheap on to learn more on until i at a stage where i able to play weekly or so, as i will only be able to make it once a month currently and like to get a feel of a club before i commit myself. I like to be more of a dedicated player with the same teams, not one for joining loads of clubs, and never giving them my best. If you can understand.

Anyway thanks again, and catch you all soon :)

Nope then, never heard of that, i guess the gun does look good though, but its the combo of good reviews, and good looks that pulled me to the gun, of course i most likely change my mind when i go to play and rent some, and then get the feel of some other guns, always the way with me.

Welcome to The Badgers poetry corner, today he will be reading his haiku titled, Jing Gong 'Thunder Maul'

He burned all of them

Burned them with Dante's fires

They were clean, once more

Welcome to the forums, but be warned, nary will you find a group of people so depraved and lost as those who troll these hallowed threads. Their posts screech with the air of broken dreams and misspent youths. A chill rests upon this forum, a cold clasp, something long forgotten by men, known only to the animal part of us. A primal fear that drives these crazed transients into rages, tirades, rants, and open war. Little is sacred, nothing is safe. This is a land the Mods left many years ago, a land left only the the demons and monsters of mans soul. Much is lost on these empty pages, innocence, sanity, curiosity, but nothing gained. What can men gleam from staring into the heart of darkness, their own hearts, still beating their somber song.

Be warned, this task you have undertaken will not be easy, they will try to stop you, to take what you have as their own. In every way they will subvert and deter you, pushing you towards the precipice. You will want to jump, you will long to jump, the sweet reprieve. A one way ticket, the only rational move left on this arcane chess game. But if you can overcome them, rise above them, out think and out fight them, you may yet survive. There may yet be hope, shinning, haloed in the darkness. The only living thing left in a cacophony of human pride and ego. Hope. Hope for something else, a way out. Hope for enough power to bring sanity back. Hope for power to bend the madness to your will.

These are the choices you must make, but choose wisely. For this forum has no place for the broken.

Truth be told the Thundermaul is an M4 in different clothes. Shouldn't be any bad performance wise. The controversy that rages is over it's looks really :)

I guess, it does stand out compared to other guns i seen, i guess that is why i like it more, to stand out a little.

Welcome to The Badgers poetry corner, today he will be reading his haiku titled, Jing Gong 'Thunder Maul'

He burned all of them...............

These are the choices you must make, but choose wisely. For this forum has no place for the broken.

Nice post there badger, many thanks for the post and warm welcome :)

Archived