Airsoft Global

TheFinn

I've looked in the other threads for this, but no luck, so can some one out there help me? They have a few items specific to them that I'm interested in, but I haven't seen much about them. So, can any one offer up info on them?

www.airsoftglobal.com

They're a great retailer. I ordered a gun about 3 days before Christmas and it got here a day after. I put in a paypal order to them for the cost of the gun and shipping, but forgot to put down the item I wanted, and within half an hour they shot me an e-mail asking me what I wanted. Also, if your country has laws like this, they put a strange rough plastic tape over the gun's trademarks to make it look like they burned them off. Very helpful concerning customs.

They're a great retailer. I ordered a gun about 3 days before Christmas and it got here a day after. I put in a paypal order to them for the cost of the gun and shipping, but forgot to put down the item I wanted, and within half an hour they shot me an e-mail asking me what I wanted. Also, if your country has laws like this, they put a strange rough plastic tape over the gun's trademarks to make it look like they burned them off. Very helpful concerning customs.

If you put into the request field to leave the metal flashhider inside the box and to replace it with a plastic one, they do that.

Also, you can get the gun's trademarks covered with black tape. But you NEED to put these into the request field or they won't happen.

If you put into the request field to leave the metal flashhider inside the box and to replace it with a plastic one, they do that.

Also, you can get the gun's trademarks covered with black tape. But you NEED to put these into the request field or they won't happen.

They rock. Ive used them before I recommend them 100%

Archived