sniper rifle

hk_chick

Funny thing is, last time I looked, it said NEWBIE discussion at the top of my page, so as someone who is -I asked what I thought is a legit question. If I was a bloke, I may well have done a search, but I thought there may be people who had girls at their games with reccomendations

hope you don't chase off all the newbies that way.

Well said. I hope you're all feeling sheepish after that...

For my two penneth, the VSR10 Pro-Sniper. I own one myself: its nicely built, feels nice to wield, light as a feather (certainly compared to a lot of other rifles), cheap to buy and upgrade (if required) and its damn accurate.

:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CA sniper gun internals are the worst.  Over the last 6 years I have seen/fixed 7 trigger blocks.  The soft steel can't take the constant abuse and deforms rather quickly if its not stock.

Stay with Maruzen or TM for the sniper gun.  Sun Project is just to expensive.

What version M24 were the guns that you worked on. I asure you that the new M24 is well improved.

i want to get a VSR10...(thanx for the link to snippier suppliers btw good prices)

but i want to go 328 straight away.

now how do i. do i just get a new spring? or piston? or what...?

:blink:  so much to take in

If you just put a stronger spring, the rest of the stock internals would struggle to keep up with it. Parts such as cylinder, piston, piston head, tighter barrel, barrel spacers, etc all help to maintian the integrity of the rifle.

I actually own a VSR10 that exceeds forum limits (ducks incoming padlock and mods size 10 boot), but what I did was phone the company up that I wanted to buy it from, told them the spring that I wanted to run in it and asked that they upgrade all the internals that would need it due to the stronger spring. I didn't want to spend several hundred pounds on upgrades for the gun, only for a 50p plastic part inside to go pop a couple of skirmishes down the line.

:P

Just for reference, I had a tighter inner barrel, new spring, piston, piston head and a new shear set installed in mine and haven't had a single prob with it yet (fingers crossed).

yea i agree with the guys, get a vsr10, there great and make a fantastic *click* *click* when cocked! 2 of my teammates had one at free fire zone the other day and i watched in awe and jealousy that i didnt have one! i so badly want one but my budget restrics me, plus to quote the immortal words of my father; *thats it, no more guns now youve got enough* how annoyed i was when he sed that!!!

Archived