Which of these 2 vests?

H&K

Which of these 2 vests?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 2 vests?

• This: [URL=http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/L_1175.jpg]BHI Omega Tactical Vest - £99.99[/URL]
    • This: [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31688&item=7150131369]TTC Tactical Vest - about £40 all told (p+p etc)[/URL]

The BHI vest is bound to be far better, because it's used by real soldiers. Otherwise, they'd all be using TTC vests.

That said, you'll never get the BHI vest from AA - I tried to order one and they couldn't get hold of one.

I have a Blackhawk vest and can't speak highly enough of it. Great quality, and if even a stitch comes out you can send it back to be replaced by a new one.

Plus, eBay is not the most reliable place in the world. technically it's not even in the world...

There's an in-between though: The Guarder Modular Tactical Vest. It's a replica of the BHI Omega Tactical Vest as well, I own one and I really like it. I've compared it to the real BHI one as well, and the only visible differences were a slightly darker color in general and the anti-slip padd has a different texture and is slightly shiny.

As for quality, it's pretty robust (Cordura, of course). Haven't had any problems with it so far (used in quite a few paintball skirmishes, can't do airsoft yet, too young :(), though they don't replace it if you find any problems on it...

The BHI one is certainly worth the money, but my Guarder one has done it's work for me and I've owned it for a year and half or so.

If you want the best, go for the BHI. I haven't had any problems with mine yet, but if you tend to abuse your vests, I'd say go for BHI. ;)

EDIT: I forgot to mention the price -- I got it for roughly the equivalent of 70 GBP, and Wolf Armouries has it for 85 quid, ouch! If you can't find any lower than that, I highly recommend you go for BHI as the price difference will be worth a life time warranty!

I've been issued with the BHI one last year. Only worn it a few times but it seems very good. As with most of their kit it's good quality and not likely to fall apart after a few weeks.

EDIT: It's actually this one in the photo here:

_41049207_hobsonarrest203.jpg

19madb.jpg

Archived