Should I get it?

Frapiscide

Well, I've looked at airsoft guns for a while (mainly the sniper rifles) and I found what appears to be a good rifle, both from reviews and reputation. It's the Tanaka M700 AICS, mainly, I prefer the L96 style stock because of the pistol grip. Apparently it's really accurate and has a good fps, along with that power management system.

So the question is, do you think I should get it? For a while, it'll have stock internals, except for a scope and bipod (the essencials).

Here's the site:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=22757

The export one doesn't have PCS. It has an unrestricted nozzle. The G&G power bolt also has an unrestricted nozzle. Not a PCS bolt. The G&G bolt isn't compatible with the KingArms/2Roy hop conversion kit either. Which seems a very popular upgrade. I'm not aware of anywhere that sells a PCS bolt separately. I think you can get them with the Bell M700. But it's not a Tanaka quality gun.

I thought the export versions came with the adjustable bolt (via opening the bolt and tinkering with screws) BUT a restricted nozzle thus limiting the maximum output. If you buy something like the 2Roy conversion kit, then you have an unrestricted nozzle which allows higher FPS.

I thought the export versions came with the adjustable bolt (via opening the bolt and tinkering with screws) BUT a restricted nozzle thus limiting the maximum output. If you buy something like the 2Roy conversion kit, then you have an unrestricted nozzle which allows higher FPS.

Pretty much right on the dot.

Then again, if you can adjust input pressure, you'll have 2 variables you can control as well.

Strangely most shops in Tokyo recommend the Maruzen APS Type 96 as opposed to the Tanaka M700 from the perspective of accuracy/consistency. I've not actually owned either so I was asking around the shops.

Probably because a spring is more consistent than 134a gas

What's the name of the unrestricted nozzle kit?

I've looked around google and haven't found it.

What's the name of the unrestricted nozzle kit?

I've looked around google and haven't found it.

I believe King Arms rebrands the 2Roy kit? You'll have to ask around to where people typically order their kits.

Archived