Ares Gun Rack

hymer

Made from an Ikea "Billy" bookcase w/door, cut the shelves for gun rack, cost me £50 inc delivery.

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

LOL I've got two of those 'BILLY's in white. With no door they are only £29, cheap as *fruitcage* :D

Although I have to say, it's far easier to build a modular rack using gridwall, cheap too. My 'wall' which is being constructed at the moment is 8ft by 6ft and came in (including fittings) at a grand total of £80 including delivery. :D Obviously you don't need one that big, my point is just that you could make a wall mounted rack that would fit 5/6 guns for about £30.

Speaking of modularity, I'm sketching up a rack out of slotted angle bar (steel). Works like Lego really plus its only about $10 for 10 feet worth. It would only take an ounce of imagination to make it function similarly to the one Ares makes.

More about water, drinking water that's too clean is actually bad for you in the long run. Sometimes you need a few germs put in your drink just to keep your immune system up to speed. I've been drinking filtered tap (just for the hardness) almost all my life even knowing that just a few years ago, some guy accidentally fell in one of the pipe manholes and drowned. The water company couldn't fish him out so they just bumped up their chlorine input to compensate for the flavor of rotting corpse.

Where do you get this "gridwall" stuff

I like the look of it, but it seems to be much higher priced in the US

I get my Gridwall here: http://www.triodisplay.com/catalog/gridwal...-c-477_478.html

Downside is they have to ship via freight for most sizes. Luckily for me I can pickup.

Archived