9.6v in China P90

bankz5152

Th ACM p90 is a rock solid little thing and comes with good XYT gears and 7mm solid metal bushings as standard. they have a decent shim job from the factory too although theres a hell of a lot of grease in the gearboxes.

With only a few mods i have run mine on 11.1v lipo at about 30rps.

I would go as far to say this gun would be as good if not a bit stronger than the TM.

Mine still has its original gears but i installed some new bits,

Systema Turbo,

7mm bearing bushings,

MadBull metal/Polycarb tooth pistol,

Heres the two of them together,

3061127159_08d40af7e5.jpg

Standard gears and bushings,

3061473244_89f27bbe3b.jpg

New bearing bushings and shimmed,

3061480780_d3a0beff03.jpg

I did have a small problem with mine but it was down to the systema pinion gear on the motor rather than the gun.

I would say the gearbox is better than the TM, the gears for sure are stronger than the TM and theres also the fact that you can use regular 7mm bearings as apposed to the oval ones in the TM. Its also more powerful and has a higher ROF than the marui version.

The TM hopup unit is better though and its next on my list of to-do's with the ACM P90.

:)

Thanks alot. Very helpful now.

I have no idea what brand it just said china made P90 no make given.

Also one more slightly related question.

I have a second P90 which has Systema gears, Guarder Piston & piston head, Systema turbo motor, metal bushings, M90/cut down M100 spring (for fps reasons), 14 AWG wiring, Deans, Mosfet, Guarder clear rubber hop unit.

Can I safley run this on a 11.1v Li-Po? without any serious internal damage or sever ware? (currently on a 7.4v)

Thanks

Thanks alot. Very helpful now.

I have no idea what brand it just said china made P90 no make given.

Also one more slightly related question.

I have a second P90 which has Systema gears, Guarder Piston & piston head, Systema turbo motor, metal bushings, M90/cut down M100 spring (for fps reasons), 14 AWG wiring, Deans, Mosfet, Guarder clear rubber hop unit.

Can I safley run this on a 11.1v Li-Po? without any serious internal damage or sever ware? (currently on a 7.4v)

Thanks

That would give you some insane rof

but yes I would say so I run a similar setup but with a magnum instead of a turbo

or load a full round of hicap

Count the rounds

Fire it and time it at the same time. See how many rounds in how many seconds. Extrapolate :)

Dan.. I should be getting mine this evening too :)

Jono: Don't fire it. Clean it out first. Barrel with degreaser, hop rubber with liquid soap, cylinder and mechbox with paper towel or toilet paper.

Then charge the battery, adjust the motor, remove fuse and redo connectors to Deans connectors and the P90 will be a monster :)

I got 6 lo-caps with it. Very skirmishable.

Archived