Glock 18c AEP Battery Adapter?

Warning

Does any one know of an adapter like these for an MP7, but for a Glock 18 AEP?

NINE BALL External Battery Adapter for Marui MP7A1

Smokeys External Battery Adapter for Marui MP7A1

I know there's one given with the Marui Pro-Light, but I don't really want to fork out that much for a Tac light that I really won't use and that will make my current holster useless.

I wanted to know since i want to use an external battery but not have to open the thing up and rewire for those lanyard things, since i don't have the skill to solder.

Also on a different note

Does any one know if there's any way of making this thing shoot more accurately since the accuracy on mine is absolutely appalling?

Any tips or recommended upgrades would be great

I can't think of any external battery options that wouldn't make your holster useless.. unless you used the big out lanyard with a mini stored in a pistol mag pouch near your holster but that goes back to the no soldering thing.

Smokeys had a glock18 stock that held a (I think a large)battery but I'm pretty sure that also requires soldering.

Any DIY options would also require soldering, if you took the connector off a TM/cyma battery and put wires to it which ran outside the gun you'd have to solder, Wire the motor to go to a external battery would also require solder..

I'm sure you could find someone you know who can solder for you and the AEP isn't that difficult to take apart, it's gearbox is contained like an AEG gearbox so you an just slide it back it when jobs done.

do you have the TM or Cyma version ?

I have never heard of anyone having an accuracy problem with an aep before! the guys at my pistol games used to complain that they were too accurate.

Tried cleaning the barrel out? , what bb's are you using ?

The best external battery IS the prolite, 1100mAh nicad and a tac light all in one.

Just buy a guarder tornado adjustable holster to hold it (they are cheap as chips and very adaptable)

Tightbores are good , but to be honest the stock barrel will get you kills out to 25/30m

My "pistol night games" load out is a TM 18c AEP with prolite and pressure switch remote, TM tracer unit and 5 x 30 round mags, internally upgraded to 245 fps with Tightbore , nineball spring/ spring guide /piston head etc...

I can reccomend this TB

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comers...?idProduct=1837

but it's longer than stock and the threaded adapter means you need a holster thats open at the bottom or sized for a G34.

Jim

Thanks for the replies, I have a TM version, I indeed have cleaned the barrel numerous times (yes made sure the hop was off before doing it), and I'm using 0.20g bbs. Im considering getting the rail sight thingy with the silencer adapter and a silencer to run a long barrel throu the lot

just a quick question regarding the Pro-light, does it use a mini tamiya connector?

just wondered if i could use my regular charger with it

It uses a connector a lot smaller than the Mini Tamiya, but that connects the light to a "dummy" aep battery which goes inside the gun, so to charge it just put the "dummy" battery into the charger you use for the normal AEP battery.

If your accuracy is that bad though , I would definetly check your hop rubber, the TM AEP's are usually more accurate than any GBB.

Jim

Archived