barrett M95 options

masakarijoe

i would like to guage my interest into the pricision shooting arena, and i have decided that were i to do this, i would want to use an M95, or at the very least, another accurate, USMC bolt rifle.

being that the other rifles are seemingly readily available, i want to look into the M95 first. what options are available? i do not want an M82 or M107 because there is simply no system that could replicate that kind of a power, expecially not an AEG design like most of them are. in addition, it is too big, heavy, and cumbersome to use as a mobile firing platform. the M95, however, is much smaller, and lighter, and a spring system would be perfect.

SO, i read a while back about someone making M95 rifles from VSR springers. i searched, and found nothing.

please, if anyone knows, i would love some info on getting/making an M95 spring rifle

-Joe

i didnt know that there was an M99! i couldnt access the link because it wont load here on the boat, but i saw the link name. could someone copy the pics and maybe infor for me please?

im going to PM pendra, but ill leave that as a backup

thanks guys

-Joe

Kit only, requires Maruzen APS2 to complete.

Conversion Kit for Others - PWD

PWD-KIT-M991

PWD Barrett M99-1 Conversion Kit

Discontinued

US$720.00

dz6rr6.jpg

thanks for that info! looks great, but alas, discontinued... ill keep it in mind, and do some searching for one.

i have pmd pendra about his kit, and that is an offer currently on the table for the somewhat distant future.

thanks for that link, pedrosalas! i am emailing them now

-Joe

Archived