All steel GALIL ARM conversion kit from Hexagon Production

chas

The TSI Galil is the only Galil out there that has accurate trademarks and functional Ambi-selector. It is also comprised of more RS parts than any other Airsoft Galil. These point's are somewhat unimportant now though as TSI no longer make the Galil as they're focusing all efforts on the Tavor currently. It's unlikely that they'll be producing any more Galil's in the future either.

I smell Cybergun :angry: Must be them f*cking around with the license stuff.

Pretty much. I actually caught wind of this not long ago. Cybergun have been able to kill several very promising products by various manufacturers lately all under BS license pretense (most of which Cybergun doesn't have a legal right to). They basically use scare tactics and extortion in some cases to get their way. You'd think it's illegal what they do... which it is in most cases but they have lots of money to hammer opposing companies with. And those companies generally don't have the 20K to combat it in court so they give up. This isn't the first time they've done this. This won't be the last.

They're kinda like a school yard bully who goes around demanding protection money. Who are they protecting you from? Them. Can't pay? Then you can't play.

Cybergun sucks, but this might actually be a blessing in disguise:

A galil is a 95% finished Sako RK95? HP should have no problems using the existing body, barrel, gas-tube, front sight, mag release and so on, and make RK95. All they need is a new handguard and a new pistolgrip, and maybe a rear sight.

Anyone wanting a Sako RK95 should contact HP and tell them. As far as I know, Cybergun has no rights regarding the Sako RK95

Archived