AKM Underbarrel Mounted Chainsaw

Gatorlangman

To be clear, are we *actually* talking about putting a chainsaw underneath a real steel rifle? You know, an ACTUAL chainsaw underneath a real rifle??

If this seems sensible to you, then I think there is actually a problem here.

but how else are you supposed to cut your fingernails then???

hmm?

:P

There's already a perfect utensil for cutting your nails! It's called a machete scissors.

And I'm a big Gears of War fan, but I draw the line at actually considering an assault rifle with a chainsaw underneath a sensible (or remotely acceptable) idea. Lol.

But it looks cool!

Yes, and clearly that outweighs all the dangers and implications of having a very heavy, horrendously dangerous, unbalanced weapon underneath a gun never designed to have anything of the sort precariously balanced underneath... I'll be sure to remember how cool it looks once it ends up embedded in your fellow soldiers because someone tripped :)

Looking at the way that idiot prances around and hacks mindlessly, I'm amazed that he didn't cut off his leg. It looked pretty close at one point.

It just goes to show that whatever someone is mad enough to think up, some else will be stupid enough to try it for real

There's already a perfect utensil for cutting your nails! It's called a machete scissors.

And I'm a big Gears of War fan, but I draw the line at actually considering an assault rifle with a chainsaw underneath a sensible (or remotely acceptable) idea. Lol.

Safer than a bayonet like the M44 or T56. You can't turn off a bayonet.

Archived