JG G36 optics

Stuey

My friend is thinking of getting one of these scope carry handles for his G36, but he knows that G36 optics have a track record for having terrible eye relief.

So is the ACM one any good? Better than the awful STAR/Classic Army ones?

Thanks,

Stu.

My friend is thinking of getting one of these scope carry handles for his G36, but he knows that G36 optics have a track record for having terrible eye relief.

So is the ACM one any good? Better than the awful STAR/Classic Army ones?

Thanks,

Stu.

Using a G36C stock i had no issues with this. They are not fantastic but i had more eye relief issues the the G&P version than i did with this. I would get the one with the rail ontop instead so you can add your own reddot sight.

Good question! I've not properly skirmished with it truth be told. Hadn't thought about that till u mentioned it. I don't think the eye relief is any poorer than the one on my AUG which I've skirmished with just fine with x800s so I would hedge that it's doable. I have to say though, that I would more likely use the carrying handle on my G36 for outdoor games so I'd be more likely to have something like a pair of Guarder C3s on, which shouldn't present any problems at all.

Archived