Warning about Polimil.co.uk

galactica

I would rate them a very arrogant and sniffy company that has the worst kind of customer service.

I would never buy from them again.

When a customer has a problem, you don't give the customer attitude. They even tried to suggest they were responsible for ESS giving me a free pair of goggles.

Funny that as I went around them straight to ESS and only then did I get the offer of a free pair of goggles in DIRECT response to a complaint email to ESS after months of MEH from these jokers.

Worst part of it was the guy giving me a hard time was the owner!!!!! <_<

I would bet real money they got a call from ESS about the situation and ESS told them about what they did in the name of good customer service.

I'm really p*ssed off with PolMil. I really needed some new boots as my fave pair have started leaking so I ordered a pair off them - 2-5 days they said, now it's 8 days and three emails to be told that although they've taken my money the boots aren't in stock yet! AND they never even had the good manners to tell me.

PolMil - if they read this thread - have got until Monday afternoon to either ship my stuff or refund my card or they can deal with the CC Company.

Really cr*p seller - wouldn't deal with them again and it really hacks me off that I try to support independent retailers (even Amazon sell the boots I want FFS they are that common), they behave like this.

Just to flip this, I've ordered plenty over the last two years off them and never had a single problem.

Any retailer will have orders that go without a problem. Where a retailer really shows themselves is how they act when an order goes wrong. In this regard Polimil are severely lacking.

Archived