Ares Tavor On Pre-order Now!

harborne blue

Haw, now see yu Jimmy ah dinnae like this use of the wird 'Jock' ya sassanach :P

I kid I kid I'm Scottish but all the forms of banter amuse me.

Anyway as to the gun yes its big money (As all ARES stuff seems to be) but if I had £500 spare I'd go for the TAVOR over the SOPMOD purely because the TAVOR is more easily worked on, its not another M4 and I get a nifty optic too. I also have a thing for bullpups.

With previous STAR/Ares offerings I don't doubt the external quality as a contributing factor to price but I would be concerned about internals.

Also, is this thing running off of stick batteries? If so...blech. I know changing batteries mid day/per day at weekenders and such doesn't bother some but I much prefer to just charge up a stonking great mah capacity pack and not worry about my gun slowing right down before dying or having to carry spares into the field.

See rule:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=149766

When a new gun or piece of kit becomes available at one of the many retailers, before starting a new thread about it please check to see if there is already a news thread (Eg. Manufacturer A to make a super mega gun) on the item in question.

If there is please add the release information to the existing thread, do not start new one.

Archived