New Madbull Tracer Rounds

jond36

Yeh I have seen them before, and was puzzled why they were all 0.12g's which are pretty much useless in any airsoft circumstance. I'm sure they will release heavier ones later, otherwise they are useless to me! Maybe it is something to do with the different production methods?

What I questioned most about their decision to make .12g tracers in different colors is that most people don't (and won't) use .12g BB's in their AEGs, and since the type of airsoft weaponry you'd use .12's in don't typically have 14mm CCW threading (or any threading for that matter), how would one use a tracer unit with it without making a custom tracer unit for it? Maybe their tracer unit will address these problems, but I think the mentality a lot of people have is to never use .12g BB's in an AEG, ever. It sort of puzzled me why they'd make them in this weight, rather than making them .20g. It could be the manufacturing methods or something relating to being able to get them to glow brightly enough with the materials they are made from.

I thought it could be something to do with the materials and weight, like ratio of something or other. Either way 0/12g's are useless to skirmishers, so i can't see the point of them. At least now there are heavier ones though :D

Archived