*** Pick and Mix Sale ***

Chiken

Hey all,

The time has come for me to sadly sell all of my gear, it's been calling out for a new home for a while so my loss is your gain!

I basically have two AEG's for sale a Tokyo Marui G36C and a Jing Gong M16-A3 and a bunch of accessories that I have interchanged between the two. Im proposing some sort of Pick and Mix sale, so bare with me.......

All prices include P&P:

(Paypal or cash at senders risk)

Tokyo Marui G36C - £110

In fine working condition, has been through a significant amount of rounds but never skirmished and so very few marks. Overall good condition.

Also included: Low cap magazine, High cap magazine, Mini 8.4v 600mah battery, Guarder G36C side rails (short)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1045/dsc02820r.jpg

Jing Gong M16-A3 RIS - £160

This was a project of mine that started as a M16-A3 and has ended up as more of a DM (SR-25) setup. It is fine working condition with the exception of a temperamental selector switch which likes to switch into full auto on 'SEMI' setting after a few rounds, this might be an easy fix but im not sure. As such this is reflected in the price. Also front post sight has been permanently removed in order to not interfere with scope, as such I will include original sight handle, but stock iron sights are of no use anymore.

Also Included: High cap magazine, Vietnam style magazine, PSG-1 style grip, Tasco 3-9*40 scope. SOCOM silencer (several scratches), 8.4V 1500Mah battery, G&P 3300Mah 8.4V battery, original grip.

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/dsc02812a.jpg/

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/dsc02816kbq.jpg/

Heres the Pick and Mix part:

I also have:

King Arms L500 Laser with pressure pad - £45

King Arms RIS Vertical Tactical Grip - £10

Reflex Red Dot sight - £20

G&P Knights SOCOM MK23 Silencer- £30

Any of these items, or also the SOCOM silencer will attach to either gun. Thus if you want to add any of these items or switch them between the guns I will be happy to do so, its up to you. Hence Pick and Mix. Really I just want to get rid of all this stuff, so if you see anything you like then please PM me....I WILL be happy to split stuff but would like AEG's to sell first.

The more stuff you buy the cheaper it will be, just make me an offer!!!!!

Thanks guys,

Chris

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the resurection of this, been at Uni and only just got back home. Nothing has gone yet. All still for sale and I want to get rid of it as much as before! So...

G36C - £95

M16-A3 - £145

King Arms L500 - £37.50

Vertical grip - £7.50

Reflex Dot Sight - £12.50

G&P SOCOM Silencer - £22.50

I will be online much more over the holidays so let me know if your interested!

Red Dot, Silencer and G36 Low Cap have all sold. G36 is still under offer.

Seeing as stuffs started to sell I'm now just gonna sell the M16 with the magazines and battery at £75 posted.

Everything else is up for splits including the magazines, Tasco scope, batterys (the G&P is brand new and never used) and even the PSG-1 grip if your interested. Would rather sell it all together but really just want rid of it.

If you see anything you want PM me and we can sort something out.

Chris.

SOLD:

G36C (and all mags, rails)

Vertical Grip

Red Dot

Silencer

Scope

G&P 3300mah battery

Still for Sale:

JG M16 - including battery, PSG-1 grip, carry handle, 2 mags (VN and Hi-Cap) - Would make a great project gun.

King Arms L500 Laser - £32.50 posted (These retail for £55!)

Will split the M16 magazines if there is demand, PM me!!

Cheers,

Chris

• 5 months later...

Bit of a thread revival but with the end of each Uni term comes the need to move out the overdraft!

The M16 is currently, maybe under offer but I still have the laser. Someone must want it, King Arms L500 - £25 posted.

Or make me an offer!

Chris.

Archived