Magpul MS2 Multi Mission Sling

swannie_2006

Hello fellow airsofters,

I have set my eyes on an MS2 sling (don't ask why, I just WANT one). Everything went just fine on Magpul's online shop until I tried to check out. Apparently there is no shipping method available to United Kingdom. Is it because of the item I try to buy or they don't ship overseas ? (though they do have UK as a valid destination in their registration form).

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Alrighty...

I think a little lgoogle-fu and reading details on said website would have given me the sad answer :(

Quote from Magpul's Shipping policy:

"

We do NOT ship internationally (including APO's and FPO's) as of June 10, 2009 and will only ship to US addresses. Orders already in the system with backordered items will still be shipped, however, once those items become available

"

So.. I need to find another supplier, that's all.

Mods, feel free to close this thread.

thanks

This may not be the answer you're looking for, but the EMDOM Gunslinger is a very similar sling, except with a fastex buckle in place of a quick release swivel. You don't get the cool snap hook, but the price is also a bit better, and the availability should be better. You may want to give them a look in case Magpul doesn't work out. I think this setup is also achievable with Gear Sector.

You can also try this:

http://www.uscav.com/milmall/productinfo.a...897&TabID=1

Well this is my answer from Jessica, customer service from Magpul.

I maild them 2 days ago, asking for same product if it's legal to be carry out from States with a friend of mine.

We do not ship our items outside of the US. You would have to have him check whether or not they would let him send or bring it with him.

If there is anything I can ever do for you, please feel free to contact me.

Send them another mail asking same thing, if it is legal or not to be cross-border:

I do not know if there will be problems with customs. I think it would be okay but I cannot guarantee it.

Jessica

... :mellow:<_<

• 2 months later...

Archived