FS: Ultra Rare Resident Evil Replica : Marushin Colt Constrictor (Silver w/ Real Wood Grips)

Jin15

Got quite a fine and rare revolver up for sale today! ^_^

But first...

- All sales first come first serve. First person to put the cash in my PayPal account gets the item. No reserves, no dibs.

- Payment accepted via PayPal only.

- Trades : NO TRADES

That said, here's what I've got for sale today!

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

Marushin Colt Constrictor (Silver version, 8mm) w/ Marushin Real Wood Grips, 18 Shells, & 2 Speedloaders

=======================================================================

Very lightly used and in like new condition! This rare out of production model has been fitted with Marushin real wood grips (also rare and out of production) and includes a total of 18 shells with two HKS speedloaders for the 8mm shells.

It has been shot only a handful of times and has been used with 134a gas only. No nicks, scratches, or other blemishes of any kind. It looks new and works perfectly.

Also included (and increasing the collector's value of this rare piece) is the original box with all the original manuals, catalog, targets, loading tool, hopup adjustment tool, bag-o'-8mm-BBs, and the original black plastic grips with Colt medallions.

Price : £240 PayPal'd and posted to anywhere in the UK

Worth noting is that I live in the USA and this item will ship from the USA. I am offering for sale internationally to give everyone a fair chance at this rare little bit of kit. Also, please note that you will be asked to verify your UKARA status before I will ship the gun and once it's out of the USA it's out of my hands. In other words, while the gun will be packed and shipped in the most secure and discrete manner possible I will not be held accountable for any actions taken by UK customs or any import duties that may be incurred from the importation of this pistol into the UK.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my listing and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying! ^_^

I'm sorry, how is this either rare or a Resident Evil replica?

Also, Redwolf were doing these for $160.00... £240.00 over the top much?

I mean, I know it's out of stock everywhere (probably discontinued), and it has real wood grips... But still, £240.00?!

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...

Last price drop on the revolver! £220 posted!

As far as trades go I'm willing to trade for any night vision compatible real EOTech sight, a real Surefire M500A flashlight handguard, or a Nintendo DSi + cash. A HSGI or Warrior Weesatch in OD would be very nice as well.

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying or trading ^_^

Archived