Where can I find a DBOYS kac PDW?

Icemaster109

What's a JM? If you mean JG, what's the fuzz, their gearboxes are at least as good as a DBOYS one. And how would you know anyway, last time I checked they didn't write JG in big letters on the gearbox.

There's a shop in Belgium, www.airsoft-one.be, that (at least last week) still has them in stock. You could mail them if they want to send abroad (which I think they will do without any problem, if they refuse ask me and I'll ship it to you)

What's a JM? If you mean JG, what's the fuzz, their gearboxes are at least as good as a DBOYS one. And how would you know anyway, last time I checked they didn't write JG in big letters on the gearbox.

There's a shop in Belgium, www.airsoft-one.be, that (at least last week) still has them in stock. You could mail them if they want to send abroad (which I think they will do without any problem, if they refuse ask me and I'll ship it to you)

Jing Gong dont make PDW, DBoys and JM makes...

I thought he ment other internals in the DBOYS shell, now I see that he ment another gun in the DBOYS cardboard box. My bad :) Still, I didn't have any idea there were two different manufacturers producing a KAC PDW...

Archived