TM GLOCK 17 SIGHTS

Tek-Spec

If you are thinking in using the Prime/BoomArms G34 slide i must warn you that the FA rear sight needs modification to fit on it.

Btw i forgot about these sights that i found some time ago, i think they are around 90$ and the shop is located in Japan.

http://www.oceancustomtactical.com/xssightg1726.htm

Thanks for the info, I'll remember that when i start the build.

Those jap sights look ok, price is way off for me though as they cost the same as trijicons, meprolights etc. I'm going to look into whats required in terms of modding RS sights to fit, if its just a bit of filing then it might be ok.

Greg your so wise if i had known that i would have done that on my acorg !

If you buy some let me know i want some too !

Tek you should go for this look :

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

Already working on the glock hey ?

Real steel sights fit easy on ksc because of the design on the 3rd gen Tm ones the slights also act as anchor points so you cant use real steel ones unless you adapt one

very small tritium tubes,

Foxx micro betalights, from fishing shops , last set I bought was £6 for a pair of 3mmx1mm tritium sources.

fit perfect in my TM Benelli and TM G17 sights.

Jim

Someone gave me that tip before, but when I checked them out (avid carp head), they were too big. Can you give specific details & supplier source.

Greg.

I got mine from the fishing counter at the coventry branch of "Go Outdoors" they had all sorts of sizes from maybe 30mm X 6mm

down to the small ones I got, 3mm X 1mm (ish) they call them "Betalights" or "Isotopes" in the fishing world.

I think the small ones were for the "arms" in a bite detector,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fox-Micron-Betalight...=item483932c10e

this looks about the same, (but they dont list the size)

I had to use the "night sights" for my G17 as the standard sights didnt have enough thickness to be drilled out to fit the 3mm tubes.

Jim

I got mine from the fishing counter at the coventry branch of "Go Outdoors" they had all sorts of sizes from maybe 30mm X 6mm

down to the small ones I got, 3mm X 1mm (ish) they call them "Betalights" or "Isotopes" in the fishing world.

I think the small ones were for the "arms" in a bite detector,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fox-Micron-Betalight...=item483932c10e

this looks about the same, (but they dont list the size)

I had to use the "night sights" for my G17 as the standard sights didnt have enough thickness to be drilled out to fit the 3mm tubes.

Jim

Thanks, I know what they are & what they are called, having used the larger ones while fishing over the last 35 years. & I can testify that they need replacing at about the 15 year point. :D

However, I have yet to find a fishing store that sells ones that are small enough for sight use. The only ones that I have found for fox alarms etc. are way to big.

Greg.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived