Light striking marui five seven - hammer springs?

Gerkahn

Does anybody know if there are any coming out for the five seven, or perhaps it uses the same spring as the marui glocks? mine consistently fails to depress the valve hard enough on the first few shots of either a full or rested mag, seems to need the gas cooling to get crisp blowback. If there arent any hammer springs i can use, are there other options?

cheers in advance

I just went to check airsoft stores and i don't find it either :/ I see recoil springs only, which is weird as RCC always have been made both hammer and recoil springs for each gun, sorry.

Maybe its possible that Glock springs will work as you said, give me the 5-7 hammer spring measurements and i will compare them to the G26/G17 hammer srpings.

Does anybody know if there are any coming out for the five seven, or perhaps it uses the same spring as the marui glocks? mine consistently fails to depress the valve hard enough on the first few shots of either a full or rested mag, seems to need the gas cooling to get crisp blowback. If there arent any hammer springs i can use, are there other options?

cheers in advance

This happens with my FiveseveN!!!! I was wondering what was causing this. Upgraded hammer springs will solve this??? I've invested in a SERPA drop-leg holster, tightbore, and extra mag so i want to keep this gun in my kit!!! I love my fiveseven and the blowback is GREAT when it works properly.

Would you keep us posted???

What store is RCC?? Do you have a link?

I field stripped my 5-7 this morning and noticed that the nozzle was getting stuck in the barrel where the hop-up is. I'm pretty sure thats whats causing the sluggish cycling in the first couple of shots. Perhaps if I sand the nozzle, lube and clean it the problem will go away. I will post results or start a new thread if this one is dead.smile.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived