Dingodog Airsoft

Blackweell!

Back in February this year I was browsing the net and stumbled across Dingo Dogs Airsoft online shop, which was advertising the magpul iPhone case cover in several colours. Obviously it had just been announced by Magpul back then and as the Dingo Dog website stated it was a pre-order only, but I made an order for case nonethess.

After many emails back and forth from Mr. "Dog", first explaining Magpul decided to halt production, then change the packaging, then an Icelandic volcano erpution (probably the only credible story of them all) halting delivery.

The last I heard from them was in April which stated they would be here in 3 weeks, yet again I have heard nothing.

I was probably a mug to pre-order these as I knew full well an official release date had not been made, but I'm in no doubt that this man had lied to me (and most likely others) several times about the progress of these cases, when in fact he has mot likely taken hundreds of pre-orders knowing full well the PayPal dispute system does not accept disputes over 30 days.

Is anyone else having the same problem as me?

Link

EDIT: The stated "MORE DUE IN APPROX 3 WEEKS!!" has been up for over two months....<_<

never had a problem with dingo dogs at all and to be honest every retailer who has these advertised dont give a release date and are still waiting for magpul to pull their finger out, chances are its not the retailer but the magpul rep telling them it will be a few more weeks and when a few weeks have passed again they are told a few more weeks.

What did dingo dogs say when you asked for a refund of your money ?

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's Magpul's rep telling them false information, but it's mainly the fact that they have said the shipment was en route and it will be here at "x" date, but yet nothing has happened.

After the first month passed I sent my first email bu heard nothing back, so started a paypal dispute which "Dog" promised me they would arrive within 2 weeks...bad idea on my part to beleive it.

This is a bit worrying for people thinking of putting down £400 for a Masada from them, still strange that none of the bigger UK retailers have said anything about the Masada's availability yet either :huh:

As far as I can see, the pre-order Masada stuff isn't to pay for it, it's simply to provide all your details/defence, so once they are in stock you get contacted to pay and it can be posted straight away as you've already been confirmed as a legit skirmisher.

As far as I can see, the pre-order Masada stuff isn't to pay for it, it's simply to provide all your details/defence, so once they are in stock you get contacted to pay and it can be posted straight away as you've already been confirmed as a legit skirmisher.

Gah, my bad, I need to learn to read things properly before posting :(

Just seen this thread and thought we had best respond! The covers are actually turning up this afternoon after fedex finally confirming the items where in the UK! We are not a company that is trading to rip people off or misinform our customers! Some people who have contacted us have been given a refund straight away when they have asked!!

We have a very good and untarnished reputation within the Airsoft and military community. We received a shipment of covers in February which where shipped to many happy customers!

We do however admit that this shipment of covers has taken a lot longer to arrive than was originally promised!

If anyone had any doubts they onluy have to pick up the phone or email us for answers!

As regards to the Masada we are not taking payments for pre order we are actually only asking people to register their interest for purchasing once they are in stock!

The Iphone covers will be getting shipped over the next few days!

Best Regards,

Dingodog

p.s. Blackweell please give us a call 0844 846 28 26 and we will make sure your order is sent out asap! Thanks

Wait ... are these real Magpul Products? I didn't know these were out. None of the US distributors have these yet.

Yes they are real Magpul products just the same as the ones we had in February!!! None in the US? Maybe you should come to the UK to get one? As you know we had the Masada for the first review and testing in the UK! We do not sell copy products and I didn`t even know copy iPhone cases where available?

When we offer items for pre order or advertise items it is because we are getting the items as we do not b**ls**t our customers or future customers! wink.gif

To the OP - this is a case where just picking up the phone solves all. I spoke to Dennis several times as the cases were delayed, unfortunately cancelling my order as I got impatient and bought a leather case, but then going on to buy other items from him. He's a top bloke and I've had great service on other orders. Sometimes just speaking to someone is a lot easier than emailing and posting on forums and hoping for a reply!

Yes they are real Magpul products just the same as the ones we had in February!!! None in the US? Maybe you should come to the UK to get one? As you know we had the Masada for the first review and testing in the UK!

Nah, I'm good. I received one way back in early January for free. And as far as exclusives go, I handled the PTS Masada almost a year ago and was the first to break the news. ;)

I should add: I'm just glad to hear these are real. I simply had no idea they were released.

Archived