Soccer = Satan

Shriven

So he has implied that one in every twenty six words* is evil in some way.

football** is not "evil" its just "boring".

_tupid

_ureal

*Actually more, due to it beeing a more popular letter than Q or Z.

**soccer to you yanks.

"Mix'cans from Brazil..."

"That kind of underarm part" (while pointing at his armpit)

"Barak Osama Homo bin Laden"

This guy needs his own TV show. He's so funny, I wouldnt be surprised if he turns out to be an actor, but he just sounds to real!

OMG! You have to watch his other videos! "The jews are kinda like renters...". Watch it to find out why.

And stop "snorting your marihuana"...

So he has implied that one in every twenty six words* is evil in some way.

football** is not "evil" its just "boring".

_tupid

_ureal

*Actually more, due to it beeing a more popular letter than Q or Z.

**soccer to you yanks.

Actually itys Soccer to you brits too, we use your word for it. And Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa have called it Soccer too. :)http://answers.yahoo...30082752AA8K6jB

Actually itys Soccer to you brits too, we use your word for it. And Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa have called it Soccer too. :)http://answers.yahoo...30082752AA8K6jB

I find that highly irrelevant, I have never heard an englishman use the word "soccer" in all my life exept to convey meaning to americans who normally use the word.

I still feal that the only sport in the entire world more boring than football/soccer is tiddlywinks.

Ed i agree with you on the fact that soccer/football being the single most boring game ever, but fact is fact yanks only call it soccer because the english used the word thats all I was pointing out.

I dont care! :P socca, football, whatever, do not care.

*sigh*

• 4 months later...

Ed i agree with you on the fact that soccer/football being the single most boring game ever, but fact is fact yanks only call it soccer because the english used the word thats all I was pointing out.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Football has always been called football, popularised in england, probably invented somehwere else though

The reason yanks use the terminology "Soccer" is becaue you already have "american football", you cannot call to seperate sports the same otherwise its queue confusion

the reason us brits call it soccer is because the annoyance of talking sport with a yank and mentioning football and the dreaded question of "american or english" far outweighs merely changing the terminilogy

In the uk football has never been and never will be referred to as "soccer" by any native limey

Archived