Cleaning out

Donut

I need to get rid of stuff badly. Too many guns.

Ground rules, prices are OBO, paypal is ok, prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. Trades will be considered, I'm very whimsical, which is why I have these in the first place.

GHK AK74u x2

Used once, then sat home collecting dust while I used my KJW M4 everywhere.

(from old seller)

img2749r.jpg

(my picture)

IMG_0374-1.jpg

I also have 8 mags (not pictured)

So, AK without tape is upgraded with RA-tech parts

-RA-Tech Steel bolt carrier

-RA-Tech Aluminum Hop-up

-Madbull shark hopup rubber and H nub

-Madbull V2 tightbore

-Real steel AK74 black pistol grip

-Refinished handguards

It is ready to go!

I will let it go for $340 with 4 mags. Great deal :D

The AK with tape is a little bit stock and boring, plus the handguard pin is missing, I'd rather sell the good one first, but if you really want. That one will be $290 with 4 mags. Silencer NOT included, I do have the original flashhider.

Next

DSC01069.jpg

TM 5-7 wtih one extra mag.

Got two of them the day it came out. Fired it once, didn't like it, sold one already, now I'm selling the second one. No orange or putty ever touched the gun, it is in pristine shape. The spare magazine is still in it's original wrapping, you can kind of spot it in the edge of the picture.

$210 for the package

Maruzen CA870 package

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

The picture pretty much says it all. This is an old gun, something that's been sitting around forever, I used to have 5 of these. They are almost history now that third parties stopped making kits like long barrel or stocks for it anymore. The long barrel kit is extremely rare now (inb4 Chinese clones). Though thankfully you can still mod real steel stocks to fit. Which is the full stock on there right now.

These are single shot "shotguns", just think of them as shooting slugs, and by "shotgun" I really mean sniper rifle. They take APS2 springs, I'll just leave it as that.

$170 shipped for the whole package, and up to 4, 40 round mags, I've got like 20 of these mags I think. I'll even throw in a random bag of goodies like screws and small parts you might need.

Or, lets say if you only want the full stock but short barrel, then I can mix and match and give you a lower price. Up to you.

There are 3 bodies, one plastic blank one, one plastic one with maruzen trades, and one metal with Remington trades, unfortunately the trades were partially blurred out for customs.

Oh, the short one is a parts gun I can throw in for free, missing internals, but you could just swap parts and basically have two configurations.

Oh again, the rail that looks suspiciously like the *suitcasey* plastic UTG one is in fact not *suitcasey* and is made of metal.

This is really OBO, I kind of need the money, and this is taking up too much space :/

Partial *AS IS* CAW HK69 and some random bungee 1pt sling I found

IMG_0395.jpg

Not much to say, HK69 was a project piece I picked up, but I'm too lazy to finish it now, it's currently missing the trigger mech. Well, not missing, but one of the pieces broke, so I have all the pieces, but one of them is broken. Would look awesome on a kit even if it's not finished.

The sling is just some random thing I found

Sling - $10 (Or $5 if you buy over $50, and free over $100)

HK69 - $42

LULZ ARMY OF TWO MASK

IMG_0397.jpg

Long story, never been used, you know you want it, BUY IT

$45

Again, prices are OBO, and will post more things later. Thanks.

Interested in the Launcher, will you post to the UK? I'll cover the costs.

PM'd

And adding,

CYMA SOCOM16

IMG_0375-1.jpg

Picture from last owner

P1020647.jpg

Here are a list of work put into it

"All stock wiring replaced with 16 awg PTFE wire and deans connectors.

Prometheus 200% torque gears

Classic army extreme motor

Guarder SP120 Spring

Guarder anti-friction cut off lever

Guarder Cylinder head

Guarder cylinder

Guarder tappet plate

Guarder bearing spring guide

Prometheus hard piston

G&G bearing piston head

Prometheus air nozzle

Firefly soft hop bucking

External:

CYMA M14 RIS

Guarder bipod stud

King Arms sight mount base

Star 412mm outer barrel with CCW threads (Original barrel assembly included)"

All this for $145

Again, all price are OBO, thanks!

And don't be afraid to offer trades. I need some of this stuff gone, or something different

TM Five-seveN with one extra mag now $190.

Shotgun package now $160

Sling free with any purchase now.

If you would like to buy individual AK mags or just the AK, then here's the prices.

Upgraded AK, $240 with one mag

Stock AK, $200 with one mag

Extra mags, $35 each.

Or buy the whole thing with 2 AK, and 8 mags for $620 shipped, I'll even throw in a chicom

Ok, announcement, since everyone is more interested in a broken HK69 than an upgraded GBB AK. Anyways, I lied, I thought I had all the pieces in the bag, but I must have left the broken piece out when I was working on it. Sorry.

I'll try to find it, but if not, I'll see if I can make a CAD or a model of it. Or just finally stop being lazy and fix it :/

Here are all the other pieces

IMG_0381.jpg

I've assembled most of the rest

IMG_0382-1.jpg

IMG_0389-2.jpg

The only thing left is the broken push bar. Which is like a "Y" shaped bar that just pushes the hammer. Since right now pulling the trigger does nothing.

Adding, upgraded CYMA AK gearbox (Motor tabs need to be re-soldered, yes, I am that lazy)

IMG_0379-1.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

$25 shipped

EDIT:

5-7 drop, $180 shipped and will include a Deep Fire "V" GBB/VSR10 bucking

Ah, screw it, I need money, $160 shipped final price drop on the 5-7, any lower and I'll just keep it.

Upgraded AK74 SPT

$140 for the CA870

$35 for Army of Two mask

$200 for the stock AK74u

$35 for one extra AK mag, $60 for two, or, buy the stock AK74 with 4 mags for $270.

Ah screw it, that's still asking too much, final price for the stock AK package

$230 shipped for stock AK with 3 mags, again, any less and I'll just keep it. So buy it now, before the deal is gone.

$30 for the Army of Two mask.

Archived