Classic Army gas guns?

Donut

So, a while back I remember reading about CA making GBB's, Glock 26 and 1911. Did I completely missed them? Google isn't helping too much either. Anyone know where to get one?

Edit: So apparently it's just really low key, so far I only find unco has a trace of information on them, though most of them are out of stock.

From what I understood, they never got picked up for distribution in the States.

The few people that I've known to buy one have gotten rid of them quick. One had a 1911 that never did work, and another had a 1911 that fired 2 mags before the slide actually cracked on the frame/slide interface rail.

Not seen much of it online, but they've been selling them here since the day they were released. I own a first gen 1911 and it kinda sucked balls. Hammer and sear were of VERY soft alloy which I ended up replacing and FWIW, I could have been better off with a Bell 1911. But I did upgrade the hell out of the unit so it turns out being worth it as a base gun. Since then, they've released a 2nd gen of all their pistols as not just the 1911 suffered quality problems. The new ones come with more durable parts and can be identified with blue loading nozzle (instead of black) and feed lips.

Archived