Protec helmet, CA870 mags, Assault vest, broken radios

White_Rabbit

Right having a clearout and this lot must go, its all priced to go so I wont be dropping on prices. All prices included fee's and postage unless other wise stated.

First up is a Protec B2 Snow OD helmet with ear protectors size L - this has never been worn but was brought for a mil sim game that required we had helmets to go into the provided vehicles and when we got to the event there was none !! :( this has been kicking around under the stairs for a fe2w years and moved house 3 times, as such there is a few bangs, bumps, scratches and marks but nothing serious and nothing a coat of krylon wouldnt solve. £35

image008.jpg

image007.jpg

image006.jpg

Next up is a Motorola GP68 - this doesnt seem to hold a charge, but Im not sure if its the radio or the charger, after a few minutes use the low batt bleep comes on, I brought 2 x new large MaH batts for it but still the same so its not any of the batteries. Comes with the unit itself, 2 standard batteries and 2 x large 1200 MaH batteries and the charging dock. £25

image001.jpg

Next is a Motorola XTN446 - this doesnt seem to hold a charge either, again i brought 2 of the rechargable packs but it solved nothing. Comes with the unit itself, the charging dock and 2 battery packs. £25

image002.jpg

Right next up is 5 x maruzen CA870 40 Rds mags - as it says. £15 the lot

image004.jpg

TM Battery discharger - £5

image005.jpg

Right next is a Black PLCE style assualt vest, this is a custom made one. Has been used once by me at an event. £45

front.jpg

back.jpg

Ok and now some free stuff, just a load of patches, if youd like one of these then all you need to do is PM me telling me which one youd like, numbered 1 from the top working down, then send me a stamped addressed envolope per patch you want and all i ask is next time you buy something in a shop you put a few pence in a charity box.

image003.jpg

Cheers dave :) likewise mate, nice smooth transaction.

@Bando - sorry for late reply mate had a nightmare last night with no internet, one of the patches went to the man above but if you want the other 3 then pm me and ill give you my address, send me a stamped addressed envolope and their yours for free, all i ask is you stick some pennies in a charity box of your chosing :)

• 1 month later...

Archived