A&K M60e4

vorpalbunnie

In that case you better not use batteries at all...any battery no matter the chemical composition is prone to harmful damage.

That's right, go GBB and run on Propane :flamed:

Joking aside, Li-Pos are not as volatile as the early ones, which is where 99% of the scare stories come from I reckon.

They were originally developed for model aircraft, and as such were prone to crash damage.

They'd get pulled out of a wrecked model as one of the few salvageable parts, only to fail the next time they were charged, due to them being damaged.

I'll probably switch to Li-Po eventually, when the tech gets really advanced.

Also, the local airsoft store here only has like 2 different types, and my friend got one and it was not a very good deal, see= didn't work right, couldn't hold charge well, unpredictable, etc.

I'll probably wait until I head back to the USA, where there will be more options.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys. I'm thinking of making something for my mk43 so it can hold my 8.4v 3400 MaH battery. The magazine pouch gap is too small and cramming it in bends the BB feed tube.

I know this was a bit ago, but how did you manage to do that?

My Mk43 can hold a large type 10.8v battery without and problems in the pouch.

Archived