WTS: Massive Tanaka Revolver Sale

Lt.Fenix

Hey guys,

I've been getting more and more into real steel target shooting, and so I've decided to sell off most of my airsoft collection.

It was a hard decision to make, but money is always limited and my airsoft guns have just been sitting around collecting dust.

Each one has probably been used for maybe 500-1000 rounds at most.

This is the Tanaka revolver thread; you can also check out my semi-auto GBB sale.

SSPX0167.jpg

All of the following items will come in their original boxes with manuals, and if I haven't lost any of the fill valve extensions 1 will be included with each.

The SAA's both have removable cylinders and so those actually don't need the extensions.

All prices include shipping to the US states, and I'm willing to ship overseas for an additional 40 USD shipping fee.

I will only accept Paypal payments and will not accept any trades.

Discounts will be given for multiple purchases.

Tanaka Full Metal Smith & Wesson M29 8 Inch with Wood Grips

Tanaka_M29_8_FullMetal_2.jpg

Tanaka_M29_8_FullMetal_1.jpg

This gun started off as a heavyweight M29 6 inch, but I have since installed a Zeke 8 inch full metal kit (metal frame & metal barrel).

The inner barrel was purhcased separately and is the full 8 inch length.

Also installed is a set of S&W model 29 oversized wood target grips meant for the real steel.

Due to the metal being predominantly zinc, which has roughly the same density as steel, this gun weighs a *suitcase* ton.

I've held a real steel .44 magnum before, and the weight of this thing is damn near close.

Tanaka had long ago stopped production of 8 inch M29's for some reason, and so this setup was very difficult even several years ago when it was built.

A gun like this will not be seen for sale for a very very long time, and possibly even never after this one.

The price for the full metal M29 is 400 USD shipped.

Tanaka Full Metal Colt SAA's

Tanaka_SAAs_Full_Metal_1.jpg

Tanaka_SAA_Civilian_Silver_Full_Met.jpg

Tanaka_SAA_Artillery_Black_Full_Met.jpg

These SAA's are the removable cylinder versions and have zeke full metal frames installed.

Also installed are what I believe to be blued steel and polished stainless steel barrels which I purchased from a Japanese online auction.

The black one has Tanaka aftermarket wood grips with colt medalians installed, and the nickel one has fake ivory polymer grips meant for the real steel.

The pictures here show the black one with the old grips, which have been replaced by the grips shown in the very first picture at the top of the thread.

Stock Tanaka SAA's come with plastic frames and barrels, with everything else being metal (including the grip portion which is attached to the frame).

That makes these Tanaka revolvers completely full metal, and their weights are also damn near close to the real thing, as I've shot an equivalent real steel gun before.

These guns, with what they have installed, are also extremely rare, and it's quite possible that you will not see a sale like this ever again after this one.

The price for each full metal SAA is 400 USD shipped.

Tanaka Colt Python 6 Inch

tanaka_python_6_after.jpg

The Colt Python was originally a "midnight gold" finish, but I was able to polish it with polishing compound to get a finish much closer to a blued steel look.

Besides that, this is the only revolver that's completely stock.

Price for the python is 150 USD shipped.

Tanaka Colt Police Positive 4 Inch

Tanaka_PolicePositive_4.jpg

Tanaka_PolicePositive_3.jpg

The Police Positive has had a set of wood grips meant for the real steel installed on it.

Also one of the springs had to be replaced.

Besides that it is stock.

Price for the police positive is 150 USD shipped.

Tanaka Smith & Wesson M10 4 Inch

Tanaka_M10_4_4.jpg

Tanaka_M10_4_1.jpg

The S&W M10 has also had a set of wood grips meant for the real steel installed on it.

Besides that it is stock.

Price for the M10 is 150 USD shipped.

So that's it for the Tanaka revolvers. Be sure to check out my semi-auto GBB sale thread, too.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived