Zoxna Airsoft Mortar

Agent47

Personally if it could fire a cloud of bbs into the air i might be inclined to think of using it is a game but water will just lead to problem with players ignoring it or claiming a hit as something else.

My personal choice of mortar is this:

chuckitballlauncher.jpg

And a dried pea or tennis ball grenade.

'FireKnife'

The system uses the transfer-of-energy from two balloons to keep one intact as it tracks up the bore and out of the tube. The first balloon bursts, and gives the second (warhead) round a smooth shove out of the mortar.

Pretty ingenious way of doing it, and I LIKE the idea of it being just water...I don't mind getting wet when I play, and these won't hurt if you got hit with one.... but most airsofters would probably find it better to fire a Nerf round with a whistle (Mini Howler or in a large mortar, a full-sized howler) and make a rule about a "kill radius" where it lands.

Either way, props to Zoxna for continuing to move forward with this long project...couple of years in the making, but finally nearly complete.

THUMPY...OVER

There seems very little information about the product on their website,i'm assuming that you get a CO2 bottle with the Mortar but that isn't very clear either.I'd like to know how it fires or how you intiate the firing of projectiles.

As yet they don't seem to have the bi pod for sale? It's a solution to using Mortars in airsoft but i'm not sure it is the solution.

• 1 month later...

Archived