GSPEC, Can you find it anywhere in america?

Megalomaniac

Well with my birthday coming up (and a possible camping/airsoft trip deep into the woods) I've decided to look in to getting a nice spring weapon (Cause I ain't carrying enough gas to last the weekend, its a nice mile or so hike in.) And the GSPEC seems nice but I just can't seemed to find a US retailer for it (I ain't paying $60 shipping and then $40 tax, and also facing custom's seizure. It is my luck that Bush will arbitrarilily raise the "terror index" to maroon or something and some over zealous customs agent will have it destroyed.)

Also which would be a better scope for a backyard war (maybe the whole yard is 1/4 acre) a simple red dot or a say a 2x magnification?

Well with my birthday coming up (and a possible camping/airsoft trip deep into the woods) I've decided to look in to getting a nice spring weapon (Cause I ain't carrying enough gas to last the weekend, its a nice mile or so hike in.) And the GSPEC seems nice but I just can't seemed to find a US retailer for it (I ain't paying $60 shipping and then $40 tax, and also facing custom's seizure. It is my luck that Bush will arbitrarilily raise the "terror index" to maroon or something and some over zealous customs agent will have it destroyed.) 

Also which would be a better scope for a backyard war (maybe the whole yard is 1/4 acre) a simple red dot or a say a 2x magnification?

4x is pretty standard and will do you well. It wont be to much and its not to little. I think Combat Depot had one, but Im not sure.

And the color would probably be "macaroni yellow" or some other Crayola crayon color. You know how Bush is ;)

4x is pretty standard and will do you well. It wont be to much and its not to little. I think Combat Depot had one, but Im not sure.

And the color would probably be "macaroni yellow" or some other Crayola crayon color. You know how Bush is ;)

I was thinking that 4x is abit too much for the range's I'll be operating at.

A 3x9 scope is good, or a 2x7. See if you can try them each out before you decide, but if you're not sure the 2x7 is a safer bet. You never use the 9x power and the lower 2x is helpful for spotting. And you can get VSR 10's at most airsoft stores, I don't know where you're at but at the good airsoft store in my county they sell them. You can't get the G SPEC though because I live in California and silencers are sort of illegal so stores don't touch them.

Ay... are you definately getting G-spec? I'd recommend a 2nd hand tanaka spring-loaded bolt-action M-700 with a 4x...

I see one that's about 110 pounds in Hong Kong. Shouldn't be more expensive in the states or where ever.

Never heard of power edge before and yes I'm dead set on a gspec. Oh and I love you all for linking me to power edge.

Archived