Marines Airsoft and Crosman...they want feedback

ThumpMaster6

Their plan depends widely on the success of their "opening price point" models. Its a safe plan business wise, but not one that makes you popular, at least not in the airsoft world. It would have been smarter to cut out the cheapsoft (aka walmart grade) and have stuck to the proven ABS/cheap metal body m4 that uses standard parts. Of course it would require more capital/investing blah blah blah but in the long wrong as long as they just took JGs and stuck the marines logo on them and marketed them as such they would have done fine (similar to E1) and would have eventually been able to move up pairing with companies like VFC (again like E1). The working business model is there, theyre just ignoring it. I also doubt a collectors grade airsoft anything... but thats besides the point.

"possibly collector grade"

Possibility: 1 in a million.

I think the possibility is very high. Every time I see a for sale ad stating "Airsoft Collection" it turns out to be a big box of junk.

Archived