GHK steel trigger and top cover release button(plus the insides)

adadqgg

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-113053-1-1.html

Due to popular demands, a shop in TW got GHK's permission to make these two parts in steel. Thus making it possible for all GHK AKM externals to become steel.

According to that announcement, no full-steel trigger assembly will be made because GHK internals are just not fragile enough to need those. unlike *cough*WE*cough*

The thing is since every 3rd post of yours is a swipe at WE, its hard to tell, and your genuine concerns with the brand get diluted so it all seems like you're just complaining for the sake of it.

I have no idea anyone would feel bad when I am insulting a company that does not give **** about details.

Besides, it is not like I am forcing anyone to read it; they can just search for "WE" in my post and skip over it.

as long as we get reliable GBBR's, we're happy. Damn the company name of who makes them! Heck, maybe Colt should join airsoft now, and so should AK, and all the big name gun companies!

you fool, poor pitiful fool. That is all.

Colt and Kalashnikov ARE in airsoft, in the worst possible way. They sold the rights to use their products names to cybershite. Who know label any rubbish acm springer as 'hi-kwualitee airsoftz COLT super gunz'

and so should AK, and all the big name gun companies!

Well, it is just a small company in vietnam...not sure if it even makes guns.

http://www.akcol.com/

Also, the thing with WE is that they are not exactly the most reliable, mostly with their "new" guns like AK...

GHK actually did it correctly with their new AKM + other LCT-based stuff.

Neither company worked much on externals, though...

Archived