3 bank robbers

Tef

might be done before but i will write it anyway.

there were 3 armed bank robbers just robbed the bank and on their way out. suddenly they found themselves surrounded by police outside the building. just when all seems hopeless, magically some form of weird voice talked to them. ''for what you have done in the past, i shall help you escape just this time~~~~ now, call up the elemental power's name and use it as your will !'' Robber A said, ''ok, theres nothing to lose, i might as well'' off he went, ran outside unarmed, shouted out ''Water !'' as he shouted the sky turned black and rained, thundered unnaturally. all the police were distracted, when they concentrated back onto the robber only realised the first robber had escaped already... Robber B saw it and said, my lord, thats amazing..... The mystic voice came again ''what you're waiting for fools !11!one... you really think you have all day looking at police's faces ?!'' Robber B reacted quickly and ran out like robber A, unarmed and screamed ''Earth!!'' as soon as he finished, the earth went cracking, splitting all over the place. none of the officers can keep their eyes on the robber, helplessly, they can only let him run... Looking through the window robber C getting more and more relax as he came up with the best method not just escaping, but killing all the police out there. one deep evil breath taken into his lung, running out as if theres no tomorrow. towards all the gunmen he yelled as loud as he can ''FIRE !!!111oneoneone...................'' this time...no magic was seen.. only a dead corp filled with bullets.....

ive heard different one aswell with the englishman, irishman, scotsman. since im irish i always make the scotsman get shot/stabbed/crushed and all the other ways they die.

i think it would have been funny if you had ended it on something like "and the third robber came out and shouted 'FIRE'" you see it leaves more to the imagination, and people should find it funnier. ;) trust me.

Archived