ARMY R29 National Match Package - Tuned/Tweaked/Awesome

hwagan

Afternoon;

I've made the frankly quite upsetting decision to sell my Army 1911 National Match. There's a single reason for this; Whilst the Army National Match equals any metal kitted TM 1911 I've seen or handled for gas efficiency and performance, the unfortunate fact is that the TM 1911 system wasn't built for a metal kit. That being the case, the gun gets around 18-20 full powered rounds on a decent day; I've decided to make the change back to a TM ABS model solely for skirmish practicalities sake. For a full review, check out the Gas pistols section on these boards.

Since the review, I've made a couple of modifications to the pistol to get it running even more smoothly. Firstly, I've ripped apart a buddy's SocomGear Punisher, and added the recoil and hammer springs from it, as well as the hammer. The slide action is now much snappier as a result. I've also added the SocomGear chromed hammer to set off the barrel and recoil spring guide, as well as a TM 1911A1 trigger for a shorter pull and cleaner break. I've personally tuned the leaf spring, stripped and cleaned the internals, fitted an AIP hop rubber and a Tokyo Marui stock 5.1 barrel. These mods have served to make this quite frankly a boss of a gun; It really is running exceptionally well and is an awesome pistol, and slings a .3 just like a TM does. Still, I need the full 26 rounds as I use my pistol as a primary a lot of the time, hence the sale.

Here's some pictures;

photo42.jpg

photo41.jpg

photo40.jpg

photo39.jpg

photo38.jpg

Included items;

Tuned/Tweaked National Match, in original box (Pistol case not included)

2 x Army Warrior magazines; Perfectly gas tight, flawless function and silent fill valves.

1 x Original Army 1911A1 magazine - Exceptionally slow leak from the fill valve (I'd guess a loss of 1 shot's worth of gas per hour, it's barely audible)

Parts installed above - Original parts including original Army Trigger, Hammer, Hop rubber, spare loading nozzle and O-ring set, and the inner barrel if I can find it.

Note - SocomGear hammer required filing to the top of it to prevent catching on the BBU - Shown in photo above.

The gun is in overall fantastic condition, with some minor wear on the front of the slide as pictured.

£120 Posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery for entire package.

NO TRADES/SPLITS.

Payment Via online transfer/branch pay-in/cash via SD. Unable to accept Paypal.

Buyer must have proof of defence available - Will not two tone.

PM for a quicker response.

Archived