Halo 4 Discussion (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Im going space

Its so awesome. Arrived today around 1:30, played it till now. Im very very happy, wonderful that you can actually run!!

Liking the new enemies, tough but not too tough adds a nice new dynamic.

Also FORERUNNER Ive been begging for more for more of them since HALO CE!

I haven't kept track to this game, but I feel like it hasn't been as hyped as the previous ones.

Then you haven't been paying attention lol. Forward Unto Dawn was the most money MS put into a live action series.

Biggest question is how is the story? Does it feel like a Halo game, with a story that's suitable/favorable to long time fans?

Also after watching reviews, one of my biggest peeves is the addition of MP weapon drops and perks. Honestly I want Halo NOT to be COD; a game doesn't have to be just like COD to be successful. Personally 343 I think in that area was just being desperate - would have been 100% satisfied if they went back to the basic old MP found in Halo 3 (didn't care much for armor additions in Reach either).

/rant

It dips far too much imo the expanded universe for story elements which left me going 'a what?' 'who?' 'and I care why?' a lot. BUT despite that it's a damn good story and it's well told, with nice character moments between Chief and Cortana.

The weapon drops and perks aren't that intrusive or unbalanced as unlike CoD this was tested to death and beyond to ensure balance in all areas.

Oh and as for campers.....I CAN SEE YOU! Promethean vision is hilarious and I was executing the clowns camping the grav lifts IN FRONT OF THEIR TEAM MATES and then dieing laughing with a smile and raised middle digits.

Aaand nothing extra for legendary.

EDIT:

Actually you unlock Mark IV armour and the gold visor.

oh but there is, if you HAVEN'T played it on a lower difficulty you won't have noticed. It's only about 3-5 seconds extra, but it's there.

Archived