I'm looking for light weight SAW gunner rig. Any ideas?

bandziorno

Hi!

I'm looking for light weight SAW gunner rig. It can be beltkit, chest rig or vest (PC also). The idea is that this rig need to be quite comfy, light weight and modular if possible.

For now, I'm considering the LBT 1961H chest, but modified to all modular-molle platform. I read somewhere that Seal Gunners don't like that chest in gunners version boceuse of odd pouches placement.

If You have any ideas, please share.

The guy I usually travel to games with uses just a belt for the pistol and mags, if you really need more real state in a comfortable fashion, get the TT MAV in two piece version, I have a clone and I use it more than my EI MLCS .

Other option is the BOAR chest rig, seems very similar and has built in M4/AK pouches which can be helpful if your gun is an RPK or can accept M4 magazines

I need place for 2 Eagle 100 rnd pouches and two M60 puches. Maybe some place for holster and small utility pouch. I dont need always to carry 4 pouches for ammo, for small games I need only 2.

I forgot to write this earlier, but I need rig with low profile shoulder straps (harness). I like to put stock of my gun close to axis of my body. With some shoulder straps my stock gets tendencies to slide off. The straps can be wide, but they cannot be thick

Also, I'm only 170 cm tall, with quite wide hips and 100 cm in weist.

TT Split-front Mav could be quite good, but I would need some more space on it. I've got friend who is tactical tailor, he can make me one but with more space for pouches.

I was considering the 1961 chests, but modified to modular version, boceuse they've got low profile shoulder straps, in modular version they would have 8 moller rows and for longer games I could change straps for hydration carrier. They've got also internal compartments for small ###### like maps, multi tools, flashlights etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/190412-the-airsoft-automatic-weapon-operators-guide/ is a good guide for looking at various possible load carrying solutions too. Pkekyo's idea is a pretty good one as well.

Cheers,

Piano

Archived