Will a slide for a 4.3 High-Cappa work on a TM Desert or Foliage Warrior?

Wingman

With so many slides being made for the Hi-Cappa's and nothing geared towards the Desert or Foliage Warriors, I'd like to know if a 4.3 High-Cappa slide will work on either of those pistols as I'm looking to put a black slide on the colored frame.

Any sugguestions for a good metal slide, maybe without the High-Cappa markings would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for the assist.

The slide on the Warriors essentially is a 4.3 hi-capa one.

Makers: the usual suspects.  Guarder is inexpensive but may need fitting.  Shooters Design is pretty good.  Look, too, at Prog4. And plenty more. Decide on what name you want on the side of the slide (Springfield, Kimber, Infinity, etc. etc.) and take it from there. 

Do you not need the TK Slide spacer for Warrior series? Or is that just plane Jane 1911 series?

Both, the slides for both the Warrior and regular 1911 series by TM are cut for the single stack fram with the little metal part in the slide. This metal part can be left out but it may lead to a weaker area around the slide stop notch on the slide which could lead to it wearing out much quicker.

That is what I found anyway.

'FireKnife'

Archived