Ace 1 Arms M&P SAI Tier 1 Slide Prototype

Hanger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI I got shipment notice from CRW on my black SAI slide and black tactical barrel, or I assume that is what it is anyways. Which should mean the GEN2 barrel is out. Or they are just sending the slide, or the slide and a GEN1 barrel :o

But it's on the way non the less.

No word on my seized tan frame. I don't have the balls to chase customs about it :o

Welp I got my package today. Suprise suprise, slide kit only and no tactical barrel. E-mailed CRW and asked WTF.

They did not respond to my last question which was 3 weeks after they told me 2 weeks, and then the package shipped the week after that, i.e. week 4. Now we are at week 5 and still no word on the barrel.

:(

Pretty *suitcasey* of them. But I think it's something with the asian culture, they rather not respond than to say they were wrong and they don't have the item...

Anyways. I built what I got. Unfortunately the traded HK3 tan frame and trigger is still in customs :(

No word yet, I think they just forgot or it is on a shelf somewhere.

Here are some *suitcasey* iPhune pics for ya ;

cus_mp_tan_01.png

cus_mp_tan_02.png

cus_mp_tan_03.png

cus_mp_tan_04.png

cus_mp_tan_05.png

I think compared to my concept, excluding the missing parts mentioned above, it turned out pretty nice :D

12919614474_bf49e0250b.jpg

There's the nub that cocks the hammer.

12919301363_3edca834d3.jpg

Frame section behind hammer roller needed to be filed down for nub clearance.

12919612684_b67eb78aab.jpg

Almost done. It would've been nice if A1A supplied the tiny allen key needed for the front sight. I have to go find one at the hardware store. Other than that, some grip modification and stippling desperately needed.

Thanks a million for this. Saved me a lot of headache in putting mine together! :D

I ended up opening a PayPal dispute with CRW airsoft for the tactical barrel.

No response what so ever in over 3 weeks. Asshats.

Day after dispute was filed I get a response.

Never dealing with them again.

They said the black barrel is out of stock and they offered a gold one. I said F U... politely and asked for a refund.

Same here, I ordered a traded we m4 lower and not a word from them in 4 weeks, I opened a dispute and they replied only e few hours later: out of stock, refund or some thing else from the store? Guess what I replied:)

Archived