WTS: guns, pistols, gear, camera, uniforms, ghillie, etc.

kojak

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HurricanE M4 CQBR with accessories as shown, over $600 in parts, price drop to: $260 shipped

SDC10802.JPGSDC10803.JPGSDC10804.JPG

(scope not included)

I built this a couple years ago as a spare lower for my primary AEG, but as it almost never gets any use I'm letting it go for a song.  I've used its twin (identical internals) for about four years and many thousands of BBs with excellent results.  The only thing left out was a MOSFET, since I didn't have one at the time that would fit in the buffer tube along with the battery.  With something like a GATE Pico, I wouldn't mind if this was my only gun.

External: HurricanE Colt aluminum body with rear tabs removed, A1 grip, CAR stock, aluminum one piece barrel, CQD sling plate, notched KAC flash hider (ships with orange plastic FH), LiPo buffer tube.  Includes CQD forward sling mount, micro rear sight, M4QD suppressor, real Knight's foregrip and Masen butt pad.  

cqbr%2520rev%25201-3.JPG
Foam filled suppressor with KAC trades, pictured after heat treating before paint

Internal: high torque motor, 100:200 gears, polycarb piston with metal teeth and corrected AOE,  et cetera (all SHS), QD gearbox, 3D printed "level travel" chamber, Madbull barrel.  Rear wired to Deans; for $10 I'll throw in a 2 cell 1400mAh LiPo that fits with the stock fully collapsed.

Also available: 

Classic Army 1200rd box mag for M249 (desert camo) + dummy rounds:  $85 shipped
B5 Systems Keymod handguard with Magpul MVG and offset rail (OD):  $28 shipped
Volzhsk AK butt pad, brown:  $20 shipped

Emerson C4 OPS PTT with two Talkabout leads and Silynx trades:  $20 shipped

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU,XL-long, worn once and laundered):  $20 shipped

RS L3 Insight Technology remote pressure switch with hook Velcro: $18 shipped

Madbull Ultimate hopup: $18 shipped

TRU combat shirt (black/black, size large, worn 2-3 times and laundered):  $18 shipped

782 Gear FR Shemaghlava (Multicam, new without tags):  $18 shipped

UA Tactical Heatgear long sleeve tee (Multicam, XXL regular fit, new without tags):  $18 shipped

Earhugger Earbone headset with PTT for Motorola Talkabout:  $20 shipped

VFC HK 416 GBB Battlegrip:  $20 shipped

replica Tango down stubby VFG, FDE:  $10 shipped

CQB rear sight (LMT style):  $10 shipped

Guarder rubber pad for CAR stock:  $10 shipped

Ranger/smoke/sewer green shoulder pads, drop leg panel and ten pouches: $35 shipped for the lot, or mix and match +$5 for shipping

R-hop material: four six inch lengths of custom extruded TPU tubing--one each of four slightly different sizes:  $12 shipped

• 2 weeks later...

Adding: 

REPLICA Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24 compact riflescope package with covers and mount:  $200 shipped

SDC10835.JPGSDC10836.JPG

This is a Novel Arms TAC-ONE 1.2 – 4x scope with red illuminated reticle, with a replica LaRue mount and real Nightforce rubber flip covers.  I painted it (dustings of FDE, sand, and OD) and added the calibration and QR code stickers.

Real NXS 2.5-10x24 scopes for reference:  

28swn7k.jpg

I tried several times to order this scope from various retailers, but in each case my order was cancelled since it wasn't actually in stock.  I finally broke down and paid more than $200 to acquire one from an airsofter living in Japan.  It came (brand new in the package) with a black mark on the reticle, but was otherwise perfect: 

SDC10837.JPG

This is my favorite optic and I don't really want to sell it, but having had it for a year I've only used it once.  

REPLICA Inforce WML:  $38 shipped

SDC10834.JPG

White light only; the IR lever is used to select strobe mode.  Momentary switch goes into on/off mode when held down for several seconds.  200 lumens according to the package.  No battery included--the only CR123s I have are rechargeable.  

Also available: 

Classic Army 1200rd box mag for M249 (desert camo) + dummy rounds:  $85 shipped

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU,XL-long, worn once and laundered):  $20 shipped

TRU combat shirt (black/black, size large, worn 2-3 times and laundered):  $18 shipped

UA Tactical Heatgear long sleeve tee (Multicam, XXL regular fit, new without tags):  $18 shipped

Ranger/smoke/sewer green shoulder pads, drop leg panel and ten pouches: $35 shipped for the lot, or mix and match +$5 for shipping

R-hop material: four six inch lengths of custom extruded TPU tubing--one each of four slightly different sizes:  $12 shipped

Prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping; subtract $5 per additional item for combined shipping if you want more than one thing.  Reasonable offers (not trades) welcome.  

Replica WML is sold pending funds.  

REPLICA Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24 compact riflescope package with covers and mount:  $200 shipped  $175 shipped

New Year's photo recap:

REPLICA Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24 compact riflescope package with covers and mount:  $200 shipped  $175 shipped
SDC10835.JPG

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

abvaklb-1.jpg

SDC10793.JPG

SDC10715.JPG

SDC10831.JPG

SDC10712.JPG

s2.JPG

IMAG0322.jpg

SDC10795.JPG

Ranger/smoke/sewer green shoulder pads, drop leg panel and ten pouches: $35 shipped for the lot, or mix and match plus $5 shipping:

2x Tactical Tailor AK/M16 mag pouches with MALICE clips: $8 each $14 for both

s7.JPG

Paraclete drop leg panel with inner hook Velcro lined pocket $10

s8.JPG

Medium horizontal utility pouch $4, 1x square admin/utility pouch w/Velcro $5, shoulder pads w/Velcro (set of 2) $6, HSGI style bleeder/blowout with shear sheath $7

IMAG0330.jpg

Triple "universal" mag pouch (no bungies) $8, HSGI style single pistol mag pouch $4, double BFG style elastic pistol mag pouch (no MALICE clips) $4, single column MOLLE flashbang pouch $3, double column MOLLE flashbang pouch $5

IMAG0328.jpg

IMG_20120425_125205.jpg

SDC10824.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm moving this week and these items along with everything else I don't absolutely need will be going into storage/team use in our armory, so please let me know ASAP if you want anything on this page.  Any reasonable offer accepted.  

Also available, all in excellent clean condition:  

Propper Multicam BDU top XL/regular--$20 shipped

Issued woodland camo BDU top XL/regular--$18 shipped

ECWCS Gore-Tex reversible woodland/desert camo jacket with hood, size 2XL/long (fits on the small side, more like an XL)--$35 shipped

I also have a complete set of warm weather men's Afghan clothing:  tan perahan tunban or shalwar kameez set (long shirt and baggy pants), green knee length kurta, a long dark vest, a vented black taqiyah (prayer cap, but great for wearing under a turban; it keeps you cooler than wrapping it against your head, plus you can wrap it at home then pin it to the cap so you don't have to become an expert in turban wrapping in the field), and two turbans--a very long, dark green Khosti turban, and a dark brown Afghan lungee, which is a smaller and more breathable fabric.  $40 shipped for the lot

• 3 weeks later...
Classic Army 1200rd box mag for M249 (desert camo) + dummy rounds--$SOLD

Complete set of Afghan clothing: tan perahan tunban set, green knee length kurta, a long dark wool vest, a vented black taqiyah, and two turbans--$40 shipped

B5 Systems Keymod handguard with Magpul MVG and offset rail (OD)--$28 shipped

Volzhsk AK butt pad, brown--$20 shipped

Emerson C4 OPS PTT with two Talkabout leads and Silynx trades--$20 shipped

ECWCS Gore-Tex reversible woodland/desert camo jacket with hood, size 2XL/long (fits on the small side, more like an XL)--$35 shipped

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU,XL-long, worn once and laundered)--$20 shipped

Propper Multicam BDU top XL/regular--$20 shipped

Surplus woodland camo BDU top XL/regular--$18 shipped

RS L3 Insight Technology remote pressure switch with hook Velcro--$18 shipped

TRU combat shirt (black/black, size large, worn 2-3 times and laundered)--$18 shipped

782 Gear FR Shemaghlava (Multicam, new without tags)--$18 shipped

UA Tactical Heatgear long sleeve tee (Multicam, XXL regular fit, new without tags)--$18 shipped

Earhugger Earbone headset with PTT for Motorola Talkabout--$20 shipped

VFC HK 416 GBB Battlegrip--$20 shipped

replica Tango down stubby VFG, FDE--$10 shipped

CQB rear sight (LMT style)--$10 shipped

Guarder rubber pad for CAR stock--$10 shipped

Ranger/smoke/sewer green shoulder pads, drop leg panel and ten pouches--$35 shipped for the lot, or mix and match +$5 for shipping

• 5 weeks later...

Do u ship to UK, and do u have any other AK gear?

Sure, and maybe some small parts but not really.  

The Afghani clothing was either misplaced during the move, or borrowed from the team armory, so it's not currently available.

A few of the pouches and the Guarder stock pad are sold.  

Well, id lovesome ak parts furniture mostly- and also an old skool m16 handguard...im guessing gun parts from US is a no-no tho?

I checked some RS parts sites, realized the States are gun heaven...but they will not ship beyondcanada. Very strict laws.

If your feeling risky though,i have cash burning a hole in my credit card and impimping my M4. How much for the vert grip, 416 grip and handguard? Also, Im hurting for ar mags right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adding: WE XDM compact, DE package, $90 shipped

Some holster wear but in otherwise excellent condition, functions perfectly.

Includes pistol, short mag, standard mag (not shown), suppressor adapter, orange thread protector, black thread protector (not shown), holster with Safariland MLS fork.  Laser not included. 

MLS fork attaches securely to MLS plate (not included) or two rows of MOLLE, and can be adjusted to any angle. 

SDC10924.JPGSDC10925.JPG12283.JPG

Also selling the laser for an extra $25, or $31 shipped separately.  It's this model:  http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=14357 

It's not perfect; someone reviewed it here but I cant seem to find it right now.  Essentially, the green laser works great and holds zero, but the flashlight is mostly for show.  

Archived