Marijuana - Legalization, trends in the US, UK Law.

DrAlexanderTobacco

The footage was seized / taken by the police . As evidence In anticipation of a prosecution don't know if he I made any copy's or if he could release or sell them without any more financial / legal repercussions to him or his familly .

This is the problem in this country and many others . High powered people and their siblings very rarely get taken to task for their actions . And if they do it is kept out of the publics / media domain .

I would like to think that daddy punished her in some way but I wouldn't bank on it . Probably got told off for being foolish in public or threatened with her allowance being withheld . If it was you or me it would be a criminal record for life and a jail sentence . The only annoying thing that a lot of high end clubs face nowadays is that they are banned from filming / using their security CCTV systems when certain VIP , blue blood family's members / friends . are present at their premises .

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived