Tokyo Marui original parts dealers?

famidesu

Hello everyone. 

Checking in if someone knows of a solid dealer who always

has replacement parts in stock or can get them by request?

I'm looking for the rear housing for a G17 as well as the front 

chassis / slide rails.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate, if not I will remove this request

or a mod can do it; if any member has these parts for sale,

let me know?

Cheers.

I have started to use Yahoo Auctions Japan. Sellers like 'Shopbebox' sell loads of original handgun parts (I assume he buys guns just to break them down for parts). I have got lots of Tanaka revolver parts through the auctions there - I can't think of anywhere else that you can get so many parts that are otherwise unobtainable. The only catch is that most sellers will only post to Japan. Luckily, due to high demand from the rest of the world for Japanese exclusives, there are lots of companies that run a proxy shopping service for overseas buyers. I am currently using Goody Japan who are sending me a Tanaka trigger. It's quite an easy process. I put down a deposit to cover the item price, they then won the auction, and now are sending the part to me. Total cost was £18 and that's all their feels included, so for a rare part it can be well worth it. 

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with factory orders is they take 3 months once the orders placed. So places which do it as a service as they are low profit hate doing it, especially Japan suppliers, they don't get how bloody vital it is to have regular tm parts on hand and available all the time. I'm working my way through all the tm guns and painstakingly listing each and every part with reference photos regardless of how popular it is, and rather than just relying on receiving a email request for a single random part and starting the 3 month waiting process over and over and over again.

• 2 months later...

I gotta figure out how the ordering system works first. They make you do it the old-fashioned way with a form, and you have to calculate the total and tax on your own. The annoying thing is that they fail to mention whether tax in Japan is rounded up or down and what to do for shipping on multiple items. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived