Warrior Assault Systems Universal Pistol Holster ?

AG1212

Yep. I use it for my hicapa.

Retention is good, and I've managed to squeeze a Mk.23 Socom in it, with it locking fine.

It does leave your pistol quite exposed to dirt, and general nature stuff. But I play woodland, and do a lot of crawling, and have had no issues.

My only gripe is not being able to chest mount it, as it's directly molle'd onto your rig/belt (I'm sure I could run a 45 or 90 degree panel, but I can't be bothered). Other than that... Thumbs up!

Great to hear! I need a holster for my FNX, all the RS holsters I've seen don't allow for a silencer. If it fits an Mk.23 it ought to fit the .45. Yeah chest-mounting is a bit of a *badgeress*, will just have to belt-rig it or get a leg-panel.

Cheers!

One thing to be careful of with these is them pushing against your mag release button...Make sure when you set it up at home, roll around like a loon and put pressure on it to make sure the mag catch isn't pressed. I failed to do that once and lost a £30 pound 1911 mag ! :)

• 5 months later...

Archived