I wasn't sure if this was an error or purposeful.. Hopefully someone can answer that for me.

I noticed when you click the edit button on a rep you've given to edit the text part it says incorrect board use, or something along the lines of. Are you supposed to be able to edit the text? Or is the idea that you can't change it and the error message is somewhat vague... Then again surely the edit button shouldn't be displayed if you can't edit reps...

Personally I think it's a good idea to allow you to edit the text part of reps..

Ummmm, yes. Well, it's a good point in theory, but we all make mistakes from time to time. A couple of days ago, I gave a warning point to the wrong user, then tried to reverse it, but didn't notice that the "Increase Warn" option was still selected. The new warn stated my apology, but increased the innocent user's warn another point. I then had 2 to remove. Did I feel stupid (sorry "The Bushman") :D

This error on editing has existed since the system was added. It is just something that Arnie has not got round to fixing so far, but I am pretty sure it is on his extensive "To-Do" list ;)