Sniper

_BlackHawk_

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to be honest i dont know how to take the torch grip off because im very new 2 the sport but depending on how long it takes 2 change i was thinking of changing it in combat for the different roles ill undertake but i wud like 2 use it as a sniper personally

well *i think* that it simply unscrews and then you attach the other grip, in a matter of minutes (if that)

but the barrel, i think would take longer and be much harder.

well it would certainly be different than any other sniper rifle that anyone has.

lol that a good thing??

it seems good and doesnt seem that hard 2 use but i still am looking at a few other guns such as a uzi just for support if need and a few nades wot u think?

well, if you want to be different.

apparently the uzi aren't good, if you want something like that, then get an ingram mac, ingram mac they are good, but there are some issues *apperently*. Just upgrade the bolt (£35-£40) a couple of spare mags (£30 each) and get some green gas and you've got a great little gun (25-30 rounds a second!!!)

and do you mean pyros?

yea i did cool thanks any guns apart from the uzi i cud get for back up?

well, a pistol, or a machine pistol.

i'd say the ingram mac, a glock 17, glock 18c, glock 19, berreta, whatever you like the look of, just say and me or someone else will tell you if its made, if its good etc.

well it cant be 2 much coz i aint spending tht muvh on a back up gun so in the area of £100 tht seem reasonable or u think i may need 2 spend more?

these guns you can get for less than £100...

glock

kwa glock 17 + metal slide = £75... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 18c + metal slide = £75... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 19 + metal slide = £65... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 23f + metal slide = £69... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 26 + metal slide = £60... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

beretta

tm beretta m92f military = £89... spare mag £22 each, extended mag £30

tm beretta 92f tactical master = £95... spare mag £22 each, extended mag £30

kwa beretta m93r = £75... spare mag £30 each*extended mag standard

other

kwa ingram m11a1 = £75... spare mag £30 each

tm p226 rail = £95... spare mag £22 each

kwa usp compact = £79... spare mag £15 each *special offer*usually £25*

these are just a few under £100

gas = £10

3000 rounds of ammo £5.50

what you need is a gun, 1-2 spare mags, 3000+ rounds of ammo, can of gas or two and your set.

edit: i think the glocks have metal slides. You will need to spend more than £100 to get everything, but not just on the gun, but spare mags and gas and ammo do add up.

a gun with 1 mag, 1 can of gas and 3000 rounds of ammo, that should cost about...

£120-£145

thats probably the minimum you will want to get. I would suggest two mags, 6000 rounds of ammo and two or one can of gas. But as you dont want to spend much, i think that what i put above, about the minimum you'll want to get, is what you should go for.

these guns you can get for less than £100...

glock

kwa glock 17 + metal slide  = £75... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 18c + metal slide  = £75... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 19 + metal slide    = £65... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 23f + metal slide  = £69... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

kwa glock 26 + metal slide    = £60... spare mag £20 each, extended mag £30

beretta

tm beretta m92f military        = £89... spare mag £22 each, extended mag £30

tm beretta 92f tactical master = £95... spare mag £22 each, extended mag £30

kwa beretta m93r                = £75... spare mag £30 each*extended mag standard

other

kwa ingram m11a1                = £75... spare mag £30 each

tm p226 rail                          = £95... spare mag £22 each

kwa usp compact                    = £79... spare mag £15 each *special offer*usually £25*

these are just a few under £100

gas = £10

3000 rounds of ammo £5.50

what you need is a gun, 1-2 spare mags, 3000+ rounds of ammo, can of gas or two and your set.

thanks alot mate been a great help which one out of those guns do u recommend or whih 1 wud u use personally?

well, with the ingram m11a1 you would probably want to upgrade the bolt, and the mags are expensive and it eats ammo up like hell. So thats out.

i'd recommend any of the glocks (mostly 17, 18c and 19) beretta m92f military, usp compact and the sig is very good, but i dont like the looks (maybe you do)

the glocks are all cheap, £65-£75, beretta is £89, usp compact £79 and the sig p226 rail is £95.

mainly i say go glock, reliable, cheap, they come with a metal slide *i think* which makes them full metal (as the real glocks slide is metal, but the grip, trigger, trigger guard etc. are all polymer)

for your price range i say go glock, i would say go glock anyway. Other guns are good, but a bit pricey considering that you will want to buy mags as well etc.

edit: take a look at AAs gas blowback range

just click on the links off there.

i known that the sigs are more reliable, but i think that the rail looks a bit, well, odd. And the glocks are £20-£25 cheaper. Good gun all the same, but i was suggesting glocks because they are the cheapest, they are reliable, they look great (IMO, although some people disagree) and accurate.

and to correct my earlier post, only the glock 19 comes with a metal slide as standard.

edit: although an msg90 would look even better, but thats getting out of your budget...

and i think hes already bought the mp5 thingy.

ive had alook at the glock and im guna go4 glock 19

do ppl carry knives? coz i might buy 1 of those and wots a good vest 2 buy?

well i carry a rubber knife (sometimes) just for looks, but i'd be very careful about knives see the thread on the newbie section.

a good vest, well what price were you thinking of?

where are you going to be skirmishing?

and i wouldn't wear a vest as a sniper, but as you have the mp5 thingy, and in that case i would probably have some form of vest.

As a sniper with a bolt action, i wear ghillie things (my ghillie suit is on hold, as i am saving all my money for guns before the vcrb)

but as you have the mp5 thing, i would expect your role to be more of a scout/rifleman, so get back to me with your price range and where you will be skirmishing and i'll give you some info on good vests.

yea woodland british DPM my mates says i aint a clue really about all this stuff wen can i giv people rep? coz id like 2 give you some

you can give out rep when your post count reaches 50.

here is something that a posted in another thread about assault vest...

another vest i would reccomend, is the highlander assault vest the only thing is it costs around £60. comes in dpm, holds 6 m16/m4 mags, has 4 pouches that hold pat 58 water bottles, cans of gas, ammo, more mags, hats, scrims, radio. two removable chest pouches, for small radios, hats, scrims etc. two inside map pouches that are the size as the entire front of the vest, has a holster (holds berretas, glocks, medium frame pistols, prob not a DE though) you could keep it lose in there though and put scrims, hats, gas, ammo etc. in there too. There is a same size pocket opposite to it, but this has two pistol mag pouches (6 inches long *roughly* and 1 and a bit inches wide *roughly*) these fit berreta mags with a good inch and a bit left in length and a bit of room in width etc. so should easily fit DE mags. and another pouch (i put cam cream in it) you could put anything of a similar size in there. knife pouch, *holds 6 inch knife* (well it holds my rubber training knife which has a 6 inch blade *roughly, i dont have a ruler on me*)

also has belt loops inside for more secure attachment to yourself. has 4 D rings for attaching right angle torch, grenades and it also has the relevent buckles for attaching a pair of rocket pouches (back pack/day sacks).

it can be worn over body armour too. very durable, used by paras over in iraq now.

i have both of these vests and i had the la swat vest by viper.

if its between the SAAV (south african assault vest) and the LA swat vest (they are the same price) i would say SAAV because a) has more pouches b )looks better c) its all camo (unlike the LA swat vest which is only partly camo) d) more choice of camoflague colours

out of all of them i would say highlander because it has a) more pouches b ) way more durable c) has a holster d) hm forces use it to

SAAV

pros:

cheap

good amount of pouches

good choice of colours

holds 10 m16/m4 mags, that in theory means around 20 mp5 mags

cons:

can be quite bright when new

has be known to rip slightly sometimes (hasn't ever happened to mine though)

LA swat vest

pros:

cheap

lightweight and comfortable

holds 12 m16/m4 mags or 22-24 mp5 mags (in theory as they are half the size as m16/m4 mags)

has a 5 shotgun shell pouch too (in case you have a shotgun to)

cons:

not totally camoflagued

no dpm

not amazing amount of pouches (6 mag pouches, shotgun shell pouch and utility pouch)

Highlander assault vest

pros:

extremly durable

great amount of pouches for all your kit

includes holster and 2 pistol mag pouches

day sack attachment points

holds 6 m16/m4 mags or in theory 12 mp5 mags, more space for mags in other pouches too.

cons:

more expensive than both of the others at £60-£70

that might help you decide.

edit: web-tex make a similar assault vest to the highlander one, but the highlander one is much better, i have been told that web-tex is very bad by some people.

I would still say a lower end Arktis, and never a LA SWAT vest or SAAV becaue they are rubbish in my eyes the LA SWAT vest isn't even named right

its meant to be the la special forces vest, i just copied and pasted it from a post i'd done before, on another thread about an assault vest.

and the highlander vest is great, i'll get you a link.

Archived