Classic Airsoft!

FUmiYAsu

hi...

I've been looking at some classic guns and came to the decision tht I must get one....I've decided tht I want an ar of some sort. I think I pretty much decided on having a M16A2 but due to lack of knowledge in classics, I dun even know what models are out there....I am also considering something like a Kokusai crimebuster v-match.. that sort of look

I saw the Kokusai crimebuster v-match which seemed nice but might be a little too rare and expensive for me....then I saw the Kokusai M16A2 which seemed to be what I am looking for...

biscally, I am looking for an AR with Good recoil, ...preferably with the bolt moving, so tht I can see it thou the casing ejection hole...I would also want somethin tht can take AEG mags....but no big deal if it doesn't

can anyone help??

something like listing a list of classic ARs and their performance will really help...

I would also like to know how to set up the external rig...

I think hpa is wht I want in the UK....but what sort of paintball bottle will I need,...how big are they??I want something compact..

would a basic rig be having a tank connected to a regulator then in to the gun?

I've had a bit of experience with CO2 and external gas when I was turning my M24 into CO2 powered and I've got a spair palmers stablizer from my CO2 project with my m24 and some hosings lying around would they be be useful...?

hope antagon replies to this.... :lol:

I was thinking about tht but since I already have a m4 aeg, I want to have something a little different in shape....something longer....more like a m16 a2 shape...longer and with the fixed stock...

thanks for the reply

Get rid of that *suitcasey* TM.

If you have the cash, BBMagnet has an EXTREMELY limited, 1 of a kind, SP M16A2 with 203, but that's gonna run over a thousand.

Some long arms you could look out for.

FTC Galil

Asahi FNC

Asahi M60

JAC FAL

JAC AUG

JAC M16A1 or A2

Kokusai CAR15

Asahi Type 64 (1 of a kind custom job, contact me if you want it, over 1000usd though)

Asahi Bushmaster (I actually have one for sale...)

Sun Project Muzzelite

All of these are BV, meaning they dont have moving bolts and such, but they offer some recoil, and a jaw dropping sound/experience.

actually it's an ics....but i guess you would say the same thing too...anyway, what is the Muzzelite??also is the Kokusai M16A2 and Asahi M16 any good...

and....what is the typical price for a Kokusai crimebuster v-match??tht is if i can source one.....

btw...wht's the best place to look for a classic?

A1 Carbine - Short carbine length barrel, retractable stock, A1 receiver with A1 markings.

A2 - Full length A2 barrel, full stock, A2 receiver with A2 markings

Antagon, you say that A1 is the one with the retractable stock, and short carbine length barrel, and the a2 is with longer barrel and full stock.

But on Tokyo Model, they sell the SP M16A2, which is short barrel length and retractable stock, so I was wondering whether its you thats mixed up or its me B)

Boris

Michael, because I have no use for it, need it? :)

FUmi, I'm just kidding, I'm no elitist *beep*. Go to www.classicairsoft.net, click media, then click muzzelite. Its Maruzen AUG internals, in a real Muzzelite shell.

I've never seen a Kokusai M16A2....don't think they made them, but best way to find out it to check CA's forums. Asahi never made M16s. ANGS and Sheriff actually took JAC and Marushin metal guns, and put Asahi internals in them, VERY expensive when you can find them.

Crimebusters pretty scarce, just sold mine off to WhiteDingo. Expect anywhere from 5-700usd, there is no real market price on it at the moment. But this is a semi auto, NBB gun, extremely accurate, but nothing really "happens" when you pull the trigger.

Best place, as I said, it classicairsoft.net forums, but I suggest you search the boards before posting, because theres a lot less tolerance for lazy *albatross*' than there is here, we call it PapaSmurf syndrome...well, atleast I do, haha.

Cruxed, SP calls it an M16A2 Carbine for some reason, but it has an A1 upper, A1 lower, and A1 trademarks.....AND an A1 pistol grip. Btw, how's the MP5? Sorry I've been missing your IMs, I'm just too busy.

antagon, my mp5 is just wicked. The only flaw would be :

It only fires full auto (even on safe)

I STILL dont have co2 setup since all the airsoft shops in hk dont stock it, so I will have to check out some paintball shop

Otherwise, I love it.

I am also interested in a Sun Project M16, and I hope I can get it for a cheaper price in their shop (which is mostly the case).

k...thanks...

I've been searching there and didn't want to start a post as somehow I got the feeling tht I will be killed for making random posts....

so maybe after all, it's the SP tht I want...

damn...this classic stuff is growing on me....I think i've got the classic bug....so i think I will buy the SP....

anyway, some pple on classic airsoft said tht it needs modding before you can fit a aeg mag in....is tht true??

btw do the special forces (US) still use fixed handle receviers or have they all gone SOPMOD??

and...wht's the history of the muzzelite...it seems very close to the stuff they use in the chinese army in hong kong....but they claim tht they developed it...

someonetookmyname, I've been told its a real muzzelite stock, and most times even comes with the original case. Very believable since a) Maruzen AUG's cost next to nothing, and B) Muzzelite stocks cost next to nothing.

if u look at the pics on the media page though, ull see that ejection port is molded, i asked blake just to be sure when i was interested in one and he confirmed it is indeed molded

also a post from redspy: My first surprise is that the casing is not a real Muzzlelite product. I assumed it would be. It's no problem, just different than what I expected. From the markings, the casing was molded by Sun Project.

actually this guy is selling this in the uk for ard 350US in the uk and tht includes shipping.....

if i order from den......which I really wanted to.....I will need to pay 470 for the gun and 60 for shipping....

Best place, as I said, it classicairsoft.net forums, but I suggest you search the boards before posting, because theres a lot less tolerance for lazy *albatross*' than there is here, we call it PapaSmurf syndrome...well, atleast I do, haha.

hahaha i remember that kid. a royal pain in the *albatross*!

btw....

antagon: I remembered you said in somewhere about the SP not feeding on GP mid caps...

so wht mag have you worked out to be the best for it...

damn I am now trying to sale anything I can sale to get the SP

Archived